Technology Infrastructure Manager
Company: Lazarus Naturals
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Lazarus Naturals is on a mission to make quality hemp-based CBD
accessible to everybody. It's why we own our manufacturing process
from start to finish-beginning at our hemp farms in Central Oregon
to our extraction, formulation, and packaging-all to deliver safe,
effective CBD at an affordable price. We provide a 60% Assistance
Program to veterans and individuals with disabilities or low-income
because we believe everybody should be able to experience the
benefits of CBD regardless.We have a close-knit, fast-paced work
environment with a fully stocked kitchen, competitive pay and
benefits. We are searching for an Technology Infrastructure Manager
to join our team. This position is located in Portland,
Oregon.Beyond technical qualifications and sufficient experience
requirements, we at Lazarus Naturals look for people who can thrive
in our work environment and actively challenge themselves. We
prioritize applicants who can illustrate their capacity to think
critically, approach mistakes positively and constructively, as
well as the ability to claim responsibility for their actions,
whether good or bad. It is equally important that any applicant is
able to exhibit an appreciation for proactive honesty and marked
flexibility in the face of abrupt change. Moreover, we prefer
applicants who share our passion and pride for the work and the
impact we have.As the Technology Infrastructure Manager, you will
ensure the local networks and cloud platforms are managed in
accordance with organizational policies and goals. You will be
responsible for the stability, integrity, and operation of select
systems by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all
network software, hardware, and operating systems.This position
reports directly to the Director of Technology and will be directly
responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and user
training for technology infrastructure management.
- Install, support and maintain both physical and cloud
- Configure, deploy, manage and track network hardware equipment
including routers, switches, and access points.
- Implement and maintain asset tracking solution.
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing,
access privileges and security.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve LAN/WLAN/WAN performance
issues and connectivity problems.
- Manage Service Desk daily operations.
- Manage technology procurement, deployment, updates, and
- Coordinate and implement network software and hardware
- Manage cybersecurity controls (e.g., endpoint protection).
- Manage VoIP solution.
- Research and make recommendations for technology infrastructure
upgrades and improvements.
- Maintain existing vendor/supplier relationships.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers, outsourcers, and
- Microsoft Office 365 migration and administration.
- Administer Google Workspace.
- Manage security solutions including firewalls, antivirus and
- Establish and perform preventative maintenance.
- Experience working as a Systems Administrator or Network
- Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and testing,
- Experience supporting Microsoft products and technology.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage projects, meet deadlines, and work
- In-depth understanding of Windows Servers.
- Experience with backup, antivirus and anti malware/spyware
- Firewall, VPN tunneling, router and VLAN administration.
- Terminal Server/Citrix implementation and management
- Ability to conduct an analysis of LAN's, WANs, wireless,
servers and desktops.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Preferred
- Cisco Meraki experience
- Ubiquiti UniFi experience
- CCNA Certification
- MCSE Certification
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Administrator role
- Database administration experience
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental
- Employee discount program
- Fully stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- FSA & commuter benefits
- Employee development opportunities
- Company events This is a full-time role based in Portland, OR.
Interested parties are encouraged to send a cover letter detailing
why you think you could be a great fit, along with an updated
resume.Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.Veterans
strongly encouraged to apply.Lazarus Naturals is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse
environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Lazarus Naturals, Portland , Technology Infrastructure Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!