Director, Member Relations
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ensemble Travel Group is a leading travel agency consortium of
top-tier agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada that was
established in 1968. Acquired by Navigatr Group in June 2022,
Ensemble provides members with access to exclusive offers, unique
hosted tours, partnerships and superior marketing opportunities
with best-in-class suppliers, and proprietary travel platforms such
as ADX that offers agents instant commission visibility, one click
insurance and more to improve efficiencies and earnings. Ensemble
maintains offices in Toronto and New York.
We are looking for a dynamic Member Relations professional to join
our team. This role is responsible for supporting and deepening the
Ensemble relationship with their portfolio of members within a
defined geographic area. The ultimate goal for this role is to work
with our membership to leverage Ensemble's tools, programs, and
partners to grow their margin and profitability.
- Maintain and implement an effective communication program with
Owners, Managers and Front-Line Agents.
- Analyze member needs in terms of current business obstacles,
identifying opportunities and scoping potential solution sales
through our preferred supplier portfolio.
- Develop and manage long-term member relationships/partnerships
with the executive (Owner/Manager) decision makers in assigned
- Deliver sales plans; provide documented reviews of business
plans with Members through utilization of our CRM.
- Explore and stay abreast of competition in an attempt to find
and maintain a competitive edge. Act as a conduit between the
member agency and Ensemble headquarters in terms of helping to
define new or revamp existing Ensemble products and programs. The
role will be the ultimate member agency advocate.
- Travel up to 50% of time to meet with members.
- Complete administrative tasks on time (e.g., Expense Reporting,
Weekly Activity Reports, Business Plans, etc.)
- Minimum five years of progressive work experience in the travel
industry or in management role within a member relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including
presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively with
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with
employees, independent contractors, corporate departments, key
business partners, and customers.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ownership mentality (no task is
too small) with strong judgment, attention to detail and an
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, to
meet tight deadlines, and to adapt quickly to shifting
- Low ego and highly collaborative style.
- Able to effectively manage ambiguity and change while working
on cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Naturally curious with a strong determination to work around
- Collaborative and confident with sound judgment.
- Unquestionable integrity, high energy, and a sense of
- Strong analytical stills with good financial and business
- Proficient with use of CRM software.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, OneDrive,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint and Teams.
- Familiarity with travel booking tools.
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI driven
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing
workplace - building plans through iterations from learning on
what's working and not working.
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards
We know that our success is dependent on the people who join our
team, which is why we recruit the best. Our team is made up of
owners; people who are smart, low ego, and who are accountable for
their results. We all play a part in the success of the company and
are proud of what we do.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Navigatr, Portland , Director, Member Relations, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!