Senior Program Manager
Company: Andrews Cooper Technology LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER IN PORTLAND, OR or SEATTLE, WA Andrews
Cooper is an engineering services firm in the Pacific Northwest
specializing in highly complex technology development within
ambiguous environments. We collaborate with our clients to improve
speed to market with AC's engineering teams in Research &
Development, Product Development, Hardware Testing, and
Manufacturing Automation. We live by our Core Values with every
- Help Each Other Win - We value winning as a team over personal
recognition. We go out of our way to help a teammate and the team
- Own It - We don't wait for someone else to clear the way. We
recognize opportunities to make things better, and when we
encounter obstacles, we join forces to overcome them.
- Be Cool - We are self-aware, keep a positive attitude,
prioritize emotional intelligence, and keep our composure under
pressure. We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and
build their careers on these principles. If you have high
aspirations, thrive on challenges, enjoy dynamic projects, and want
to build enduring relationships, please connect with us. BASIC
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Software Engineering or
- 10+ years of experience developing consumer and/or medical
- 5+ years of relevant project and program management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Capable of extracting critical information from a customer and
formulating a development plan that meets their objectives
- Required travel up to 30% as needed
- Must possess a valid US Driver's License
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without
sponsorship PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Skilled in working within fast-paced multidisciplinary
environments while closely collaborating with internal and external
- Experience working with overseas contract manufacturers
- Experience working in a consulting setup
- Experience working with or at startups
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
& oral; capable of working through difficult situations with
customers and colleagues
- Expert level of understanding and experience using project
management processes and tools
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Able to draft and detail proposals and statements of work
- Detail-oriented and highly organized RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of Product Development Programs
- Lead a multi-disciplined team in the development of complex
products through the entire lifecycle, from identification of need
through final delivery and acceptance.
- Accountable for project success, including quality of
deliverables, schedule, budget, and client satisfaction.
- Develop and communicate detailed project plans using AC project
- Assemble project teams through coordination with Department
Managers and Project Managers.
- Monitor and regularly report progress & performance to AC
management and customer stakeholders.
- Client Relationships & AC Culture
- Champion adherence to standards, processes, tools, templates,
and best practices that build and sustain the AC brand. Support the
improvement of AC tools and processes as a collaborative team.
- Manage client and AC intellectual property, including the
execution of NDAs with vendors and sub-contractors.
- Work with AC management to ensure a successful outcome for all
- Demonstrates servant leadership, integrity, humility,
self-control, candor, and respect while embodying AC's core values:
Help Each Other Win, Own It, and Be Cool.
- Collaborate with AC Business Development Team to clarify
responsibilities of Client relationship management and how assigned
projects are to be coordinated with larger efforts.
- When new opportunities are identified, support the AC team in
the sales/closing process, which may include strategy setting,
concept and proposal development, leading customer discussions and
presentations, recruiting, resource planning, etc.
- Proactively build new relationships with AC customers,
colleagues, and suppliers.
- Foster a culture of mentorship by working with AC management to
support coaching and growth of AC team members.
- Ensure customers are delighted with all AC products and
services. Take responsibility when AC performance falls short and
work collaboratively to make it right. ------------------Why join
the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier
compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
- Competitive wages with incentive compensation
- Flexible work hours and remote work is available
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
- Collaborating with a varied team of A-players from many
- Growth potential with an established engineering company with
nearly 20 years of design excellence
- Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
- Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
- Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer Salary range
for this position is based on national rates. Exact compensation
may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Base Salary:
$100,000 - $180,000 Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Andrews Cooper Technology LLC, Portland , Senior Program Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...