Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to
transform the way business is done, for our customers and our
customers' customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in
a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make
real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology
and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it's our people
that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for
outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits.
Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions
provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics,
Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and
selling the appropriate hardware and company services.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales
techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in
person meetings, and partnering with vendors or
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers' business
showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and
creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals
as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in
partnership with inside sales team.
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline
development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales
information for customers.
This position does not require any travel. It will be based in
- Performs deep analysis of account base including "heat maps" to
determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback,
develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company
initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the
- Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions
with our strategic manufacturing partners' AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales/Ops
Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and
expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins,
and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and
collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives
and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales
- High performing AMs have the demonstrated ability to overcome
obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and
concisely in a variety of settings.
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days
of employment leveraging existing vendor and customer contacts, as
well as past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding
- Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English
language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service,
active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter and
service orientation focus.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate
product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
- Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment,
and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and
effectively with members across departments and at all levels of
- Proven track record in developing relationships with customers
and vendors, and ability to translate client business needs into
- Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advanced
technology solutions from AWS, Cisco, Palo Alto, VMware, Dell,
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military
- Over all 5 years of experience in outside information
technology sales in application, cloud, infrastructure, network
security, professional and managed services
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the
highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive
systemic DEI change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our
differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider
accelerating business transformation through secured technology
modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions
architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking
and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire,
deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business
outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible
full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and
staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and
maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our
clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus
on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and
offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: http://presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer /
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity,
veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identification or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law,
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an
accommodation in the job application process due to a disability,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority
referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment
Services, please provide priority referrals to
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3 Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any
candidate information received from any Agency/3 Party will be
considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3
Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date
Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No
payment will be made to any Agency/3 Party who is not an Authorized
Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent
Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Presidio, Portland , Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!