Company: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
US-WA-Seattle - US-OR-Portland - US-ID-Boise - US-WA-Spokane -
US-UT-Salt Lake City
Looking to join a vibrant organization that makes a difference?At
Church Mutual, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 125 years, we've made it our business to protect
those who serve and inspire others through our specialized
insurance expertise and innovative solutions. Our customers do
amazing things for the world - when we protect them, we Stand for
Good. We foster a workplace where all employees are treated with
dignity and respect; diversity, inclusion and belonging are woven
into the fabric of our company through our customers, employees,
leadership, business relationships and outreach programs.
What you'll be doing:
Service and renew customer accounts for Church Mutual within an
assigned territory. Conduct on-site visits to inspect, field
underwrite, evaluate exposures, and conduct customer renewal and
service presentations. Provide risk management advice as
appropriate. Evaluate exposures and round out customer accounts
with appropriate supplemental coverage. Investigate and respond to
customer inquiries. Maintain customer database and process
automated insurance transactions. ***The territory consists of
parts of Oregon, Utah, Idaho, and Washington states. The ideal
candidate will live in or near the territory.*** Benefits: Base
Competitive Book Compensation
Generous Commission Structure on New Business
Bonuses for New Business and Profitability Attainment
Company Car, Gas Card, and Company Credit Card for Business
Profit Sharing, As Declared by Church Mutual Board
On any given day, you'll:
* Develop and implement a service and renewal plan that leads to
successful accomplishment of assigned goals and corporate
* Develop subline and other sales opportunities to customers of
Church Mutual and subsidiaries.
* Conduct on-site visits to inspect, field underwrite, evaluate
exposures, obtain referrals, and conduct customer renewal and
* Obtain referrals for new business.
* Provide risk management advice. Evaluate exposures and round out
customer accounts with appropriate supplemental coverage.
* Investigate and respond to customer inquiries and respond
appropriately. Report activities in appropriate systems.
* Maintain customer database and process automated insurance
Here's what we expect
***The territory consists of parts of Oregon, Utah, Idaho, and
Washington states. The ideal candidate will live in or near the
territory.*** * Bachelor's degree and industry experience is
* P&C license required.
* Maintain valid driver's license.
* Ability to understand organizational structure and operation.
* Able to work independently to specific performance standards and
* Ability to travel, including overnight stays.
* Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
* Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision-making,
negotiation, and communication.
* Ability to understand, interpret, and explain various insurance
* Ability to learn and use job-related software to stay current
with changes.* Remote.
* Travel and overnight stays are required.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. #li-remote Exact
compensation will vary based on consideration of a variety of
factors including education, skills, experience, and location.
Learn about our benefits:
We value your hard work, dedication to our customers, and
contributions to the team - and we understand the importance of
benefits for today and planning for the future. Our generous,
flexible total rewards provide you and your family with security
and peace of mind. View our full total rewards package here
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., Portland , Account Manager, Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!