Business Development Manager - Thermal Barcode (Western Region)
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Business Development Manager - Thermal Barcode
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is a global industry
leader in digital displays, document security and software
solutions. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a
Business Development Manager - Thermal Barcode to work remotely,
home-based in the Western Region in the following states (AZ, CA,
CO, ID, MT, NM, OR, UT, WA or WY).
Develop new Thermal Barcode Printer Sales to meet TABS revenue
objectives and establish/strengthen TABS presence through direct
sales activities (vertical markets) for Mid - Large accounts. Build
a presence in varying sales channels to ensure sales and brand
awareness of TABS Barcode Products.
- Manage, plan, coordinate sales program efforts for new accounts
in order to meet established quotas and related revenue objectives
while growing direct account base.
- Responsible for quota achievement of assigned accounts. May
also have responsibility for maintaining relationships with BCS/POS
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and new
- Actively create partnerships to ensure successful sales
- Evaluate and anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate
- Stay informed of competitor and technology trends.
- Act a Contact (POC) for assigned accounts.
- Implement effective sales programs to maximize efforts to
penetrate new accounts.
- Identify areas of concern and advise management of corrective
- Ensure programs effectively grow market share and drive revenue
- Collaborate with marketing to strengthen Toshiba Brand
- Create and analyze monthly forecast and sales reports. Assess
finding and determine sales potential for assigned areas.
- Provide marketing and competitor data, trends and channel
- May conduct product demonstration or customer education
activities as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience in the Thermal
Barcode industry with proven thermal barcode.
- Demonstrated experience selling to integrated software accounts
with emphasis on direct selling.
- May have experience building BCS/POS distributor
- Proven negotiation skills with a record of accomplishment,
developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Must have demonstrated success executing all phases of the
sales process including prospecting/social media techniques,
presentations, reporting, RFP submissions, negotiations,
implementation, and ongoing account Management QBR
- Demonstrated success partnering with Sales Team to build
revenue and generate alliances.
- Must be comfortable with educating new customers and Sales Team
on Barcode products and solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong
- Must have the ability to travel extensively.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
- The position includes Base and Commission Plan. The Salaried
and Exempt Pay Range for this position (paid biweekly) is
$68,550.00 to $95,000.00 annually depending on experience. Position
includes a targeted commission and quota set forth by
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Education Bachelors of Other (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Portland , Business Development Manager - Thermal Barcode (Western Region), Executive , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!