Software Engineer: Configuration Management - II
Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Kelly Services is hiring a Software Engineer: Configuration
Management - II for a 6 months contract opportunity in Hillsboro,
Oregon. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate
consideration, please email your resume directly to
email@example.com as well as apply online. Software
Engineer: Configuration Management - II Hillsboro, OR 6 months
contract Seeking an engineer with a passion for quality to help
manage the daily flow of software testing for Internet of Things
devices and systems. This person will be responsible for
maintaining the health of software repositories and hardware test
systems, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and
tested on various hardware. Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of delivering the software to various internal teams
and organizations, ensuring that all incremental changes and
patches are synchronized to different build lines, build systems,
and test systems.
- Ensuring that software being developed by external vendors and
teams is properly sanitized, integrated and shared.
- Managing various continuous integration systems to produce
periodic builds of the software and making it available for
validation teams and coordinating the flow of defect fixes.
- Managing lab hardware systems and networks for testing and
remote access. Required Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience on CI/CD and automation for Linux
- 1-2 years of experience on Linux system administration and
- Linux system administration, user, systems, security, and
- CD/CI and software repository tools such as Git, Gerrit,
Jenkins, Buildbot, or Gitlab.
- Virtualization tools such as QEMU, Linux KVM, VMware, and
- Automation scripting using Bash, Cron, Python, as well as C/C++
build tools such as make, cmake & GCC.
- HS diploma / GED equivalent required, AA or equivalent
preferred. Related Skills:
- Wireless systems, IoT protocols, maker systems, real-time
operating systems, embedded development (e.g. Yocto), robotics
(e.g. ROS, ROS2).
- Computer vision and deep learning technologies.
- Windows-based development, virtualization, and CI/CD. Why Kelly
-- ?With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you
the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative
and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100--- companies companies and found opportunities for more than
8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly IT, Portland , Software Engineer: Configuration Management - II, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!