Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Cardiologist in Portland, Oregon - Careers at Emanuel Medical
Ctr campus Skip Branding AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONLegacy Health is
dedicated to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce that
understands and meets the needs our diverse patient population. An
Affirmative Action officer is employed to coordinate efforts to
comply with the federal and state regulations governing Equal
Opportunity. All decisions made by Legacy Health System regarding
employment, including transfers, promotions, demotions,
compensation, benefits, and training are made without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, age
(except as the law allows), gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran's status or any other basis
covered by local, state or federal law.All applications must be
submitted through Legacy Health's Electronic Application System.
Resumes submitted via email, fax or mail will not be accepted in
lieu of an electronic application. Legacy Health strives to make
this site accessible to any and all users. If you have questions or
would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website
or need a reasonable accommodation in completing the application
process, please contact Legacy Employment Services at 503-415-5405
or contact us by email email@example.com .If you are looking
for nursing or other career opportunities, you can find those
posted on these sites:Career Portal: https://careers-lhs.icims.com
Nursing Career Portal: https://nursing-lhs.icims.com To learn more
about Legacy, please check out our careers pages. Cardiologist in
Portland, Oregon - Careers at Emanuel Medical Ctr campus Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! General
Cardiologist Job Location Emanuel Medical Ctr campus Position
Status Regular Full-Time Requisition ID 19-9865 Work Location :
City Portland Work Location : State/Province OR Department LMG
Cardiology Avg Hours Per Week 40 FTE 1.00 Pay Range Commensurate
with Experience FLSA Status Exempt Critical to Fill Yes
Bonus/Relocation Bonus/Relocation Union Non-union Work Days
Variable schedule Shift Day Shift Length 8 Shift Start Time 08:00
AM Shift End Time 5:00 PM Overview If your skill as a cardiologist
is matched only by your compassion, you may be a perfect fit as a
cardiologist with Legacy. Here, we value every member of our
community, and together we strive to make life better for others.
We do so with professionalism, integrity and, pun intended, a lot
of heart. If this sounds like the kind of health care community in
which you could thrive, we invite you to consider this position.
Legacy has an exciting opportunity for a General Cardiologist at
our Emanuel Medical Center location. Legacy Health offers a quality
work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to
include hire on bonus and relocation allowance. Responsibilities
- Provides attending and consultation services for patients with
cardiology conditions who are hospitalized at a Legacy hospital or
are referred by their primary physician for outpatient
- Responds promptly in writing to referral source with clinical
findings and suggested plan of care.
- Provides continuous coverage for cardiology services together
with the other cardiology specialists on the Legacy Hospitals'
- Development of consultative and follow-up outpatient clinics,
as requested. --Administrative
- Collaborates with colleagues and other staff to develop
policies and procedures for cardiac care across the entire
organization of Legacy Health.
- Participates in quality assurance and continuous improvement in
cardiac care of Hospital inpatients.
- Advises the Legacy Supply and Equipment Council on new
technology that pertains to cardiac care.
- Advises the Legacy Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee on
cardiac medications including formulary recommendations,
restrictions, utilization, and monitoring of adverse
- Participates as requested in the teaching activities of the
Internal Medicine Department, including resident, student and staff
education and outreach continuing medical education.
- Participates in the development of other cardiac clinical
program development as requested. Inpatient Duties:
- Serves as Attending Physician on patients assigned to the
cardiology service as requested by Clinical Vice President, Medical
- Provides inpatient consultative cardiology service as requested
by attending physicians.
- Assists private practice physicians in using hospital services
in an efficient and cost-effective manner with their hospitalized
- Participates in education, training, and evaluation of house
staff, medical students, and hospital personnel who have direct
patient care responsibilities on the inpatient departments.
- Serves on department, hospital and Legacy Health committees as
- Performs clinical responsibilities at assigned Legacy
hospitals. --Qualification and Licensure Requirements
- Graduate of a four-year accredited U.S. Medical School or the
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited residency in Internal
Medicine and fellowship in Cardiology.
- Board Certified in Cardiology.
- Clinical experience in Cardiology required.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the applicable
- Current BLS certification from the AHA minimally required (ACLS
preferred and substitutes for BLS). --Benefits of Working for
- A nonprofit that serves the community
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related
services to the underserved
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive
salary, hire-on bonuses, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full
medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need
help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Portland , General Cardiologist, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!