Team Lead Healthcare Representative(Florence, SC)
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Transforming the future of healthcare isnt something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare
technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate
the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at
Change Healthcare, were using our influence to drive positive
changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate
people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative
ideas to life.If youre ready to embrace your passion and do what
you love with a company thats committed to supporting your future,
then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion
innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future.
Make a Difference.Overview of PositionLocation: Florence, SC Shift:
M-F 8am-4:30pm, some weekends may be required, no holidays. May
have to also traveling to the Medical University of South
Carolina-Marion in Marion, SCTeam Lead of HCRs act as advocates and
meet with patients and their families daily. They are responsible
for tracking every application they receive and obtaining high
rates of successful outcomes. If you appreciate helping people and
possess great communication and computer skills, take the next step
towards a rewarding career at Change Healthcare!What will be my
duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Work effectively with hospital employees and patients.
- Interviewing clients in a hospital setting and/or home visits
to assist the clients in obtaining maximum benefit coverage.
- Completion of applications for state and federal programs
- Exchange/Marketplace programs), reviewing medical records and
taking all necessary action to expedite benefit approval.
- Achieve and maintain certification designation as Certified
- Adherence to company and legal standards regarding Protected
Health Information (PHI),
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Personnel
Transaction Identifier (PTI).
- Maintain ongoing communication with government agencies
regarding the status of claims.
- Provide updates and assistance to hospital personnel and other
Change Healthcare staff as needed.
- Maintain documentation of status of claims and client contract
on Change Healthcare and/or hospital computer systems.
- Making a determination to take a Federal, State or Local
program application based upon medical definition of disability as
it relates to body systems and to functions of daily living, and
information contained in medical records.What are the requirements
needed for this position?
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant hospital and healthcare experience
- Proficient with computer skills and tablet devices including
Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)What
other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Possible language skills, as required by geographic
- Knowledge of federal and state programs that will benefit
coverage for the client
- Demonstrated experience working with people of various
educational and socioeconomics background preferred
- Ability to travel
- Professional & polished demeanor
- Strong work ethics and confidentiality
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to do everything under Level One and Two.
- Responsible for external/customer reports.
- Acts as the team trainer/mentor.
- Assists with meetings with the customer
- Working with the customer to better understand our business and
what role we play.
- Day to day interaction with hospital management.
- Audit high dollar closures.
- Knowledge and ability to help solve more complex claims (for
example; claims from another state).
- Helps with Change Management initiatives
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Involvement with the hiring process for new HCR team
- Ability to float to different facilities if needed.
- Become a Super User for Advocate Pro and ability to train new
HCR's on Advocate Pro.
- Ability to float to different hospitals to assist with
- Must be familiar with billing functions.Location:
- MUSC Health FlorenceJoin our team today where we are creating a
better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient
healthcare system!Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the
supplemental information at .If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your application for employment, please contact us
by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject.
Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
accepted.Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
policy.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and
conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in
accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Portland , Team Lead Healthcare Representative(Florence, SC), Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!