Family Medicine Physician
Posted on: May 6, 2021
At PeaceHealth, our Vision is that every person receives safe
and compassionate care, every time, every touch. PeaceHealth
Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician without OB to
join a newly acquired private practice that has been the primary
health care resource in the community for sixteen years. This
practice opportunity is in Camas, Washington, a family orientated
community adjacent to Vancouver, and a short drive to Portland,
PeaceHealth Lacamas Family Medicine Clinic will be joining
multi-location family practice division with 30 primary care
providers throughout Vancouver. The services will include family
practice, same-day care, select occupational health screenings, and
limited ancillary services. Access to behavioral health services
and pharmacist support through the PHMG Fisher?s Landing Family
Medicine Group. As well as extended hours on weekends and holidays
at the PHMG Union Station Same Day Clinic.
Why you'll love the practice:
- Join an established and collegial team of physician assistants,
MA?s and dedicated office staff
- Clinic Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am ? 5pm, with a call
schedule of "1:19.
- See "21 patients per day with 34 patient contact hours weekly
and a 1:1 MA staffing ratio per provider
- 14 exam rooms ? two per provider, a procedure room, and an
- The clinic location provides easy access to the highway and has
a large parking lot for patients
- A digital x-ray is on-sight and the blood draw station is
Experiencing Camas, Washington:
- Become a part of a highly engaged community of people who care
deeply about the town and make a habit of getting together for
- Historic downtown Camas is known for its beautiful tree-lined
streets, unique boutiques and eateries and small-town charm.
Ideally located minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon, the
community offers well-funded and award-winning schools. As well as
exceptional housing options.
- Enjoy incredible outdoor recreational opportunities in the
historic Columbia River Gorge or a short drive to visit an array of
activities on the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, and high
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation, signing bonus, and relocation
- Up to $150,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage
options, vision and dental
- CME reimbursement and fully paid malpractice insurance
- EPIC EMR and medical home model care teams
For more information please contact, Lyndse Neppl:
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit
Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington,
Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000
caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than
900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural
communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St.
Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today,
PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues
with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social
justice in fulfilling its Mission.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state
or federal laws.
Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility
At PeaceHealth, our Vision is that every person receives safe and
compassionate care, every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical
Group is seek...
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Portland , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Camas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!