Registered Nurse (RN) - Pay Starts at $43/hour
Company: Prestige Care, Inc.
Location: Gales Creek
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Now Offering a $10,000 Sign on Bonus!:
What does the Registered Nurse (RN) do?:
Simply put, this is the jump off point to a long and fruitful
nursing career in the senior care space. You will be assisting with
the delivery of nursing services to our residents, including
oversight and direction for other healthcare providers including
LPNs, CNAs, and other caregivers. This RN Registered Nurse role is
a dynamic one, where every day is different, and will allow you to
hone and craft your nursing skills to make you a better caregiver.
You will be receiving a ton of training and development by our
clinical leadership teams so you can offer the best in care to our
In this job, every day you will---
1. Maintain and support good working processes for care staff
ensuring continuation of services to residents.
2. Supervise non-professional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, scheduling job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
3. Prepares new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing
direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
4. Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the resident's
care plan, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager and/or Director of Nursing.
5. Evaluate and record residents needs and responses to medications
and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs
medication aides accordingly.
6. Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new
problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors
residents on alert status.
7. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
8. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the
ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills
are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with
medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is
preferred but not required.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Registered Nurse (RN) role
and what can we offer you?
The Registered Nurse role is truly unique at Prestige Care, and
give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at
other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined
career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles,
where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff
to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers,
Staff Development Coordinators, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Registered Nurse (RN) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse,
Staff Development Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Director of
Nursing, or Health Services Director (Assisted Living) jobs with
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state and federal mandates, Prestige Care team
members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October
18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member
qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center
is ideal for residents who need assistance with routine personal
care activities and health services, offering quality, 24-hour care
with a personal touch from an attending physician and delivered by
a team of licensed professional nurses and certified nursing
Our center offers a wide variety of services, ranging from
short-term, transitional care to long-term placement. All programs
utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary
approach to help patients and residents achieve the highest
possible level of independence and quality of life.:
Rehabilitative care is available, and our experienced staff
dedicate themselves to helping individuals transition from the
hospital to home. Our unique rehabilitative programs also help our
patients recover quickly and regain the highest possible level of
Any Questions Contact:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a
philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity,
commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our
mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart
and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige
we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not
only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have
the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and
advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee,"
you are part of our family. With a company focus on career
development and advancement, there are many opportunities for
advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8
Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and
we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your
professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take
with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that
includes the following:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* HSA/FSA accounts
* Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Commitment to career development and continuing education
* Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much
* Benefits may vary by location::::::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc., Portland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Pay Starts at $43/hour, Healthcare , Gales Creek, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!