Regional Executive Director - Rehab Services
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This key position provides strategic and operational leadership for
statewide multidisciplinary rehabilitation services, e.g. PT, OT,
Speech, Audiology for Providence Health and Services/Ambulatory
Services in the Oregon Region. Accountable for developing,
implementing and managing a model of care that supports the
Regional and System strategic goals for an integrated delivery
system while growing services and revenues in multiple locations
across the continuum of care, e.g. inpatient, outpatient, Rehab
Unit, PMG and specialty clinics with multiple revenue models.
Responsible for facilitating quality improvement processes and
implementing the necessary components to achieve the desired
This position is responsible for implementation of key business
strategies and project management including planning, organizing
and directing the development of complex projects of strategic
This position requires expertise in developing long range business
plans, developing and implementing growth strategies including the
establishment of linkages within ambulatory services, acute care,
clinical programs, Providence Medical Group and Providence Health
- Provides strategic leadership and is accountable for the
operational and financial management of regional Rehab services in
- Establishes organizational structures and management systems to
achieve strategic and tactical goals for the delivery of
rehabilitation services in an integrated delivery system.
- Effectively leads the integration efforts of regional and site
based rehabilitation services to maximize existing practices,
effectively utilize resources and expand services to meet community
needs locally and statewide. Works closely with key stakeholders of
all Divisions during planning and implementation phases of
clinical, business and/or operational changes for all
rehabilitation services provided.
- Provides for the development, implementation and management of
the strategic plan for regional rehabilitation services. Provides
for utilization forecasts in areas of service volumes,
costs/expenses, capital and other resource needs.
- Responsible for budgetary formation to ensure strong and
focused operational and financial management of regional
- Maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clinical
physicians in order to better understand the needs, requirements,
or other factors regarding physicians specializing in, or referring
to rehabilitation services. Monitors physician satisfaction with
- Together with key physician and administrative partners,
recommends quality, service, cost, and outcome standards for
- Responsible for strategic response and support of regulatory
agency compliance readiness and audit processes as indicated.
- Responsible for coordination of service development and
clinical programs across the continuum of care by working closely
with Finance, Human Resources, Nursing Operations, Medical Staff
Leaders and regional leaders on planning, financial and resource
- Bachelor's Degree Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or
- 10 or more years Management experience in a multidisciplinary
rehabilitation services environment, preferably in leading,
organizing, and managing clinical program(s) and business services
- 5 years of work experience in one or more of the following
areas is required: Project management,
program/product/business/community development, program
administration; or marketing/sales.
- Valid Oregon Driver's License.
- AHA BLS with AED for Healthcare Professionals required within
30 days of hire.
- Applicable work experience in project management of
increasingly large, complex projects.
- Extensive financial background gained through both operational
and business planning experience.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic plans and
- Experience in developing strategic plans and
- Master's Degree in Health Care or Business Administration.We
offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For
more information, visit
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals,
care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care
and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving
the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
Job Category: Health Care
Req ID: 308474
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Portland , Regional Executive Director - Rehab Services, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!