Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Company: Prestige Care, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Now offering a $7500 Sign On Bonus!!
What does the Licensed Practical Nurse do?:
Ever wanted to work in an environment where you get to know your
patients (we call them residents!) and their families not just for
a few days, but for months, sometimes years at a time? Want to work
in a home-like, relaxed setting where you can truly focus on care?
In our Licensed Practical Nurse role, you will be assisting in the
delivery of nursing services to residents, charting in our EMR
system, and ultimately collaborating with other healthcare
providers to best serve our residents.
In this job, every day you will---
1. Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
2. Monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates
performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care
Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
3. Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and
discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by
4. Completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the
physician, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager.
5. Evaluates and records residents' needs and responses to
medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician
and directs medication aides accordingly.
6. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
7. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* An active LPN certificate or Associate Degree in Nursing.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN license in the state you
would be practicing in.
* Minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including
experience with medication administration, delivery systems and
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills
are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Licensed Practical Nurse
role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture.
* The ability to know your patients (we call them residents!) and
their families not just for a few days but long term.
* A defined career path - you can start and build a long term and
rewarding career with us.
* Education reimbursement
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support
staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
Ways you can advance beyond the Licensed Practical Nurse role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse
(LPN), Resident Care Manager (LPN), Assistant Health Services
Director (assisted living), Health Services Director (in some
markets) and other roles which require a higher level of education
with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state and federal mandates, Prestige Care team
members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October
18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member
qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center
is ideal for residents who need assistance with routine personal
care activities and health services, offering quality, 24-hour care
with a personal touch from an attending physician and delivered by
a team of licensed professional nurses and certified nursing
Our center offers a wide variety of services, ranging from
short-term, transitional care to long-term placement. All programs
utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary
approach to help patients and residents achieve the highest
possible level of independence and quality of life.:
Rehabilitative care is available, and our experienced staff
dedicate themselves to helping individuals transition from the
hospital to home. Our unique rehabilitative programs also help our
patients recover quickly and regain the highest possible level of
Any Questions Contact:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a
philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity,
commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our
mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart
and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige
we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not
only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have
the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and
advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee,"
you are part of our family. With a company focus on career
development and advancement, there are many opportunities for
advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8
Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and
we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your
professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take
with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that
includes the following:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* HSA/FSA accounts
* Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Commitment to career development and continuing education
* Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much
* Benefits may vary by location::::::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc., Portland , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN, Healthcare , Cornelius, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!