Primary Therapist, Mental Health - Outpatient ($3,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Discovery Mood & Anxiety Program
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Pinelands you will have the opportunity to work closely within a
team of professionals consisting of substance use experts, all
dedicated to promoting lasting health and healing. Clinical
supervision and guidance are provided on total client care and
therapeutic milieu management, as well as career growth and
personal development oversight. You will develop an individualized
growth plan which will help you develop your professional skills
and career objectives.If you are looking for an organization that
thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards
passionate execution, you've come to the right place. Because we
put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who
The Primary Therapist is responsible for performing patient care
activities as directed by the attending physician, Medical Director
and Clinical Supervisor. He/she will provide group therapy as
ordered by the Clinical Director. Collaborates with the Treatment
Team in the formulation of the Master Treatment Plan, and assists
in coordinating discharge planning.Responsibilities
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from
patient's family, or others as indicated throughout the
- Attends daily and weekly staffing meetings per schedule.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the
- Facilitates group therapy.
- Performs individual therapy with patient/family.
- Documents the assessment of patient progress/regress and
interventions provided in the medical record, ongoing basis.
- Recognizes, responds to and assists in psychiatric crisis
situations and provide the intervention necessary.
- Responds and assists in medical emergency situations as
directed and needed.
- Communicates effectively with patient, staff and
- Provides patients with education and instruction on Advance
- Attends and participates in monthly Program Staff meeting as
scheduled by Lead Therapist, clinical supervisor or clinical
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned.This is a full time position.
For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
minimum of Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling,
or health-related field
- Candidates holding a CADC without a Master's degree will be
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in chemical dependency -
- Licensed by the State in specialization preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Keywords: Discovery Mood & Anxiety Program, Portland , Primary Therapist, Mental Health - Outpatient ($3,000 Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!