Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Salud Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job BriefCertified Medical Assistant Woodburn, OREmployment
duration:Full timeExempt Status:Non-exemptOffer
Relocation?:NoApplicants for all positions will be required to
provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions
will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to
maintain employment.Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is looking
for Certified Medical Assistants who are passionate about community
health and working with underserved populations. We encourage you
to explore the following links to see what YVFWC has to offer:WE
are Yakima - WE are FamilyYVFWC - And then we grewYVFWC is
committed to delivering the highest quality of care. Here you will
find health care professionals with sincere interest in our
patients and the communities we represent. At YVFWC, we strive to
make a difference in the health of the communities we serve.What we
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- $2,000 hiring bonus.
- Pay differential for qualifying shifts.
- Bilingual differential.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays,
uniform allowance, and more.What you'll do as a Certified Medical
- Work in cooperation with a team of skilled physicians, nurses,
and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive
continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Maintain examination and treatment areas, including stocking,
verifying good working order of equipment, removing expired
supplies, and cleaning room after every patient visit.
- Administer medications within scope of certification.
- Prepare patients and assist with routine and specialty
examinations, procedures, treatments, and minor office surgeries,
following sterile procedures maintaining meticulous sterile
- Obtain specimens for microbiological testing, instructing
patients in proper technique to collect specimens.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the clinic
- Seek to anticipate providers' needs and assist as requested,
and notify RN if more technical care is needed.
- Find teachable moments during routine care, delivering direct
patient teaching and coaching.
- Incorporate high standards of infection control into all
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program.
- Medical Assistant certification or able to obtain certification
within 12 months of hire.
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required with demonstrated ability to
communicate at level 10 on the ALTA language proficiency
scale.About YVFWCWe serve more than 181,000 patients across 25
medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program
sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered
Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical,
dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling,
autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
medical/dental clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization
means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It
means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations
and with peers committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Keywords: Salud Medical Center, Portland , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Woodburn, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!