Clinic Director/Physical Therapist for our New Pow
Company: Therapydia, Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionTherapydia is seeking a Clinic Director for Brand
New Powell Square Clinic If you're a passionate Physical Therapist
that values one-on-one quality care and is ready to take on the
next step in your career as Clinic Director, we want to hear from
you!Therapydia is building a national network of outpatient
physical therapy clinics based on the highest levels of patient
satisfaction with the goal of retaining our patients for their
lifetimes. We're fanatical about patient satisfaction! We have an
NPS of 95! When patients walk through our doors, they will discover
an experience centered around one-on-one personalized care. They
will discover more than just physical therapy; our clinics offer a
range of customized wellness programs, including Pilates, TRX and
Annual Wellness Assessments, in a sun-lit boutique environment.
This is a great opportunity to make a tremendous impact on
Therapydia's growth in the region! If you're a passionate Physical
Therapist that values one-on-one quality care and is ready to take
on the next step in your career as Clinic Director, we want to hear
from you! Our mission is to empower Physical Therapists to lead a
new type of wellness clinic designed around enhancing patients'
long-term well-being. We have a team of operations, marketing and
tech experts to support our Clinic Directors, so you can focus on
your patients and managing the clinic. Four major values drive
Therapydia's brand: Trust, Satisfaction, Compassion and Growth. Our
brand makes up the DNA of our company and is expressed in
everything we do. It's about creating a positive and optimistic
change in the way people experience physical therapy. As a
Therapydia employee, you play a vital role in representing this
brand and driving this change. As a Clinic Director you are :
- A highly skilled physical therapist with a desire for a
- You are an expert in manual therapy in the outpatient
- You are passionate about patient education and delivering
quality patient care in a 1:1 treatment setting.
- You are business savvy with the ability to market the clinic
and nurture physician relationships.
- You're ready to take on the next step in your career and help
build a robust clinic and team. Qualifications of a Clinic Director
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- 3-4 years of related experience, outpatient experience is
- Active PT license Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Salary and bonus based on experience.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance; FSA, STD, LTD, & Life
- Matching 401K Plan
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid company holidays
Keywords: Therapydia, Inc, Portland , Clinic Director/Physical Therapist for our New Pow, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!