Behavioral Health Technician FT Days- *Sign On Bonus $500 & $2 Shift Diff.*
Company: Advanced Recovery Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:We are looking to add a Behavioral Health Technician
Full Time Days!* Sign On Bonus $500*COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $2.00 shift differentials!
- $500 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Free Teladoc!
- Insurance starts the 1st of the following month!
- 401(k), medical, dental, and generous vacation time!Advanced
Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management
company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse,
eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health
front and center, providing assistance to people with substance
abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
Our mission is to help individuals break the chains of their
addictions and related mental health issues. We use medically based
outcome-oriented treatment regimens that are informed by leading
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to
provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based
therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women
and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of
substance abuse or mental illness.Responsibilities:The Behavioral
Health Technician is responsible for the observation and monitoring
of patients in treatment and reporting duties as indicated and
contributes to the welfare of the organization and assists patients
in a variety of patient activities. Assists in maintaining a safe
and secure environment
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure
success of the facility by completing the following:CORE JOB
- Communicate and enforce facility program rules and ensure
compliance in a firm but fair and professional manner.
- Communicate patient behavior with immediate supervisor and
clinical team as appropriate.
- Address problem behaviors as needed through verbal
- Adhere to time schedules
- Maintain healthy and professional boundaries with patients and
- Ensure that documentation is timely, consistent, clear,
accurate and legible.
- Keep clinical records secure at all times.OTHER REQUIRED
- Encourage patient to maintain Recovery post-discharge
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Understand and apply the program's clinical philosophy
- Demonstrate good strategic and problem-solving skills
- Accept constructive criticism and utilize supervision and
feedback for professional growth.
- Address problems noted by supervisor
- Communicate all urgent matters with immediate supervisor.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility
- Pursue professional development through participation in
education and training programs
- Function well as a team member and contribute positively to the
team and organization.
- Maintain good communication, both written and verbal.
- Assist nurses during intake as well as taking vital signs and
weights. Notify nurse of any abnormalities
- May provide for additional holistic activities as per
employee's certification (i.e. Yoga, Massage Therapy, Meditation,
- May provide for transportation of patients.
- During State of Emergency, ensures appropriate Behavioral
Health Technician staffing levels are maintained at all times and
may be required to remain onsite throughout the State of Emergency
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications:COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Advanced Recovery Systems requires all employees who work in any
facility or office to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
(including any booster shots if required), where allowable under
the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation
based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious
belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Associate's Degree in a health related field required and
minimum one (1) year experience in BHT or similar patient care role
- In lieu of Associate's Degree, minimum three (3) years
experience in BHT or similar patient care role required and/or
completed the requirements of the BHT1 training within ARS and High
- Adult Facilities: Experience working with adults.
- Children and Adolescent Facilities: Prfer experience working
with children & adolescents (NGV Only).
- Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance
- Agency Affiliation Counselor License (WA State), Certified
Behavioral Health Technician (CBHT), Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA), or Medical Assistant (MA) preferred or as required by
- CPR Certification
- Standard First Aid Certification
We offer great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan,
medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior
healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of
addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health
issues. We invite you to learn more about us at our website!
The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws
and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color,
disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful
to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of
their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the
basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.#CB
Keywords: Advanced Recovery Systems, Portland , Behavioral Health Technician FT Days- *Sign On Bonus $500 & $2 Shift Diff.*, Healthcare , Ridgefield, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!