Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the
other way around?What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the
past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office-with
meds in hand-in less time than a coffee break? When you join the
ZoomCare team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in
America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our
mission to deliver Twice. -. Ten: That's twice the health, at half
the price-with ten times the delight.
Are you an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant looking for a position in the Pacific Northwest? Imagine
waking up each morning to a job that you loved, one that lets
- Work 34 hours a week. No admin days, no on-call time.
- Practice in a highly-regarded, patient-first environment. (Fun
fact: ZoomCare customers consistently rate their care at a 4.7 out
- Enjoy 3.5 days off a week, every week. Work close to home, in
one of our neighborhood clinics
- Play a crucial part in disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Help build the nation's first complete health system from the
ground up.Sound like your dream job? If you're nodding your head
"yes," a position with ZoomCare might be just the thing for you. As
a talented Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, you'll
diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct
thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. Come develop
your skills in our complete care system with ongoing support from
our medical leadership team!
- Practice confidently with on-demand access to your Supervising
- Develop specialty skills! At ZoomCare you'll have access to top
specialists, with the opportunity to do rotations in specialty
areas such as emergency and internal medicine.
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care,
illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a
well-organized practice model.
- Provide evidence-based medical care to your very own
- Competitive compensation depending on experience.
- Salary is based on a 34 hour work week, with additional bonus
potential and shift pay.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits,
401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance,
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical
Program and additional perks. IND1
Keywords: ZoomCare, Portland , Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!