Senior Clinical Data Scientist (RWE & HEOR) - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Team: Clinical Computational SciencesWho We AreWe're a new kind
of biotech, one with a bold mission to bring innovative new
medicines at dramatically lower costs.What You'll DoYou will
conduct analyses using various disparate types of healthcare data
(e.g., real-world insurance claims data, electronic health record
(EHR) data, and registry data). You will explore this data with a
critical eye and transform this data into meaningful insights,
creating outputs that may be used for publication, regulatory
submissions, internal decision-making, market tracking, or other
uses. Working closely with the other members of the Clinical
Development team, you will be encouraged to use new and emerging
data sources and technologies to drive innovation and to conduct
analyses at scale.The Impact You Will HaveOur mission is to make
innovative drugs affordable and accessible. You will be
instrumental in making that vision a reality. We are working to
build a truly modern and efficient clinical development
organization, with data at the core of what we do. You will play a
key role in analyzing this data in support of our development
- You hold a Masters or PhD in epidemiology, biostatistics,
health economics, pharmaceutical economics, public health, or
another quantitative, scientific discipline.
- You have 2+ years of relevant industry work experience post PhD
or 4+ years post Masters.
- You can program fluently in a modern statistical programming
software (R, SQL) and want to develop your skills further.
- You have experience with indirect treatment comparisons
- You have experience applying observational and statistical
methods to conduct rigorous scientific analyses in real-world
healthcare claims or EHR data.
- You are problem-solving focused, creative, and practical in how
you apply data to problems.
- You love working with data and live for the "aha!" moments
where you use it to answer meaningful questions.
- You're energized by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to
tackle important problems in drug development and
- You've worked with data scientists and software engineers to
put code into production - you think about scalable ways to improve
the reach of your work.
- You want to build a career in clinical data analysis (health
economics, economic evaluations, RWE, biostatistics, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have experience in oncology or familiarity
with health care delivery systems (e.g., payers and reimbursement
- You are an excellent communicator - you can use data to tell a
clear and compelling story and can communicate complex analyses to
many types of stakeholders
- You have a curious mind and are excited to learn new skills,
tools, and about novel types and uses of data.Subject to legally
required accommodations, candidates should be aware that EQRx
currently maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. EQRx is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: EQRx, Portland , Senior Clinical Data Scientist (RWE & HEOR) - Remote, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!