Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Kelso, WA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Kelso, WAMore Information about this Job:
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) responds to emergent and
non-emergent requests for medical assistance and delivers high
quality patient care, treatment, and customer service in the most
expedient, professional, safe, caring, and cost effective manner
possible within the prescribed scope of practice, established
protocols and Company policies.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Emergency Medical Technician training and certification as
required by County to which assigned
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) certification for all EMT
- FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700, 800
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or valid exemption
- Emergency vehicle operation knowledge
- Radio communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of medical supplies and equipment contained
in the vehicle
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions
- Ability to perform the essential job functions
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Valid Washington State Drivers License
- Acceptable driving record
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the
GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19
vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabledby Jobble
Keywords: Amr, Portland , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Kelso, WA, Healthcare , Amboy, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!