Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
standards of perioperative nursing. Strong communication skills and
knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you
are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting,
this may be a good fit for you.---Position: Inpatient Pre Op
RNRequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current unrestricted Oregon RN license and be in good
standing with the State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification. Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Pre Op
RN in the ambulatory surgery setting and/or acute medical-surgical
unit within the last year.
- Strong assessment and IV skills are required.
- Strong familiarity with surgical, procedural and anesthesia
consent forms, preoperative medications, and Universal Protocol
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with quick
patient turnover. Please note: You will be asked about your
COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. *Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Portland , Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op, Healthcare , Sherwood, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!