Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company Description We care for more than 200,000 people per
year in our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our
services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental
health, telemedicine and more. ZOOMCare was founded in 2006 by
Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert
DiPiero, M.D. ZOOMCare was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2
Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
ZOOMCare has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired
healthcare companies for the past four years. Job Description We're
hiring a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner! If you're a Women's
Health Nurse Practitioner who wants to help shape the future of
healthcare, ZoomCare may be right for you. At ZoomCare, you'll work
with other Women's Health Nurse Practitioners to deliver
unparalleled services in an integrated healthcare system designed
for the future of medicine. This is a great opportunity to advance
your clinical skills and be part of a growing team. A little about
ZoomCare ZoomCare provides complete care on-demand in neighborhoods
across Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Colorado. ZoomCare is an
integrated multi-speciality practice including urgent care, primary
care for adults and children, mental health, emergency care and
specialty care. Some Highlights
- Perform comprehensive outpatient gynecology visits
- Follow recognized evidence-based gynecology guidelines (such as
ASCCP and ACOG)
- Perform with expertise everyday procedures including: IUD and
implant insertion and removal, colposcopy, vulvar and endometrial
biopsies, cervical polypectomy, and treatment of vulvar cysts and
- Have expertise in Women's Health medical conditions including
contraception, STIs, recurrent vaginitis, PCOS, endometriosis,
fibroids, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, dyspareunia, HRT, and
- Provide thorough documentation and complete lab
responsibilities (call backs/follow up) on a daily basis.
- Participate as an active member of our Women's Health Team and
be an excellent collaborator.
- Work well with all types of clinicians including MDs, NDs, PAs,
NPs, PTs, DCs, etc.
- Refer out for surgical treatment options when necessary
- Deliver and manage patient care through in-person visits,
phone, and email
- Deliver clinical excellence, timeliness, professionalism in all
- Correctly document and code visits to reflect the work done and
to accurately capture the complexity of the medical care, without
over- or under-coding
- Participate in projects and internal committees that optimize
clinical care, profitability, improve workflow, and delight
- Contribute to improving delivery workflows, enhancing care
standards and eliminating workflow barriers. This includes software
changes, clinic staff enhancements, facilities, supplies,
equipment, provider behavior, and patient experience.
- Stay up to date with reproductive health standards and trends
such as new regulations and new medical standards
- Maintain CME/CEU's and clinical certifications
- Maintain quality, regulatory and compliance standards
- NP with 2+ years of Women's Health experience. Must have
experience with gynecologic procedures.
- Must: Controlled Substance Registration Certificate (DEA)
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits,
401K with employer match, sick time and additional perks.
Keywords: ZoomCare, Portland , Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!