Mammography Tech - Float 40 hours
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-To provide diagnostic Mammography services to include clerical
duties as required. To perform all duties in a manner which
promotes team concepts and reflects the KPNW mission and
philosophy. -Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform screening and diagnostic procedures, using knowledge,
skills and abilities required for age of patient served, to
include: Routine, biopsy/special procedure examinations in
accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image acquisition and processing. Assist
- File work. Reception/computer. Quality control functions and
troubleshoot equipment. Physician/staff communication. Restocking
supplies/cleaning. Participates in on-call or standby schedule as
required. (These percentages are representative for this position
in the REGION. Specific percentages may change depending on work
location). Other duties (as assigned).Basic
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Science or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- Current Oregon Board of Medical Imaging License OR Washington
Department of Health License (OBMI/WA License) required upon
hire/transfer in state where position is assigned.
- Registry: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
required upon hire/transfer.
- Certification: Mammography (ARRT) required upon
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required
within 30 days of hire/transfer -Additional Requirements:
- Proof of continuing education.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Mandatory Infection Control education and training will occur
on an annual basis.
- Knowledge and skills in Infection Control shall be evaluated
annually on an oral or written basis per KPNW policy and/or
requirements. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum one (1) year prior Mammography Tech work experience,
preferably within the last three (3) years.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization,
planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making,
judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication,
interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus eligible position! Job Schedule: Job
Category: Imaging & Radiology
Keywords: Kaiser, Portland , Mammography Tech - Float 40 hours, Healthcare , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!