Academic Neurohospitalist (Physician )
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Portland, Oregon. Job Description &
Academic Neurohospitalist - in Oregon
A leading, reputable university, in collaboration with a
high-performing health system (US News & World Report), is seeking
a neurohospitalist to work in the highly desirable Pacific
Northwest. Work on a campus that is a certified Primary Stroke
Center through the Joint Commission and have access to a long-term
video EEG for inpatient management of epilepsy. The successful
candidate will have an academic affiliation as a Clinical Associate
and future educational opportunities with residents and fellows.
The ability to read EEGs is required.
- Exceptional work-life balance with a 7 on/7 off schedule
- Daytime shifts with no night coverage
- Competitive compensation
- 50% of the patient panel are stroke patients
- Inpatient only
- Access to an abundance of resources and subspecialists
Enjoy the majestic Pacific Northwest
This inviting Pacific Northwest community is the perfect place to
call home. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and friendly
individuals, you'll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- A variety of fantastic housing options-a great place to raise a
- Four distinct seasons and endless possibilities for outdoor
recreation-enjoy hiking, biking, rock climbing, fishing, camping,
whitewater rafting, and so much more!
- Excellent skiing and snowboarding
- Stunning waterfalls throughout the region
- Easy drive to the coast and Portland
- Excellent schools + safe neighborhoods
- Gorgeous waterfalls throughout the region
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Hospitalist Neurology, Brain, Nervous System,
Hospitalist, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care,
Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Portland , Academic Neurohospitalist (Physician ), Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!