Registered Nurse (RN) - Secora Rehabilitation of Cascadia
Company: Cascadia Services, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Secora Rehabilitation of Cascadia is looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of dedicated healthcare
professionals to be a FORCE for Good in Portland, Oregon! Position
Summary The primary role of the Registered Nurse is to supervise
staff, monitor patients, implement treatments, develop patient care
plans for long-term needs, administer medications, follow-up with
families and provide the highest quality of care to all
residents/patients. Provides clinical care in compliance with
current federal and state guidelines, and company regulations.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit
and be cleared to work in the facility per each state's specific
background check requirements prior to contact with
patients/residents. Essential Functions
- Provides the highest quality of patient care to facility
- Documents care performed and observations of resident status in
the clinical record promptly by utilizing standard clinical
documentation guidelines as required by the facility, and local,
state and federal rules and regulations.
- Communicates with resident's physician.
- Completes all nursing documentation: assessments, orders,
progress notes, flowsheets, consents, and any assigned tasks and
ensures that said documentation accurately reflects services
required by the resident and provided to the residents.
- Participates in medication management to promote optimal safety
and effectiveness for residents by:
- Administering medications as ordered, including next scheduled
dose following admission/readmission. Notifies Supervisor of
medications not available;
- Preparing, administering and documenting medications as
- Observing and reporting resident responses to medication;
- Identifying and promptly communicating adverse drug
- Initiating enteral or parenteral therapy as ordered;
- Maintaining narcotic records accurately;
- Ordering or arranging for ordering of pharmaceuticals;
- Notifying physicians of automatic stop order; and/or
- Completing recapitulated physician orders review, as
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments with residents. Directs and administers
- Punctuality and regular attendance for assigned shifts. Other
- Ensures compliance with company's clinical policies and
- Follows the guidelines established from the Nurse Practice Act,
company standards, policies and procedures and sound nursing
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Must maintain confidentiality and protect resident rights,
regarding all resident/personnel information.
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA laws and related regulations.
- Must possess strong communication, customer service, teamwork
and organizational skills.
- Positive , enthusiastic attitude. PM22 Requirements:
Qualifications Education Graduate of an accredited RN School of
Nursing. BSN preferred. Licenses/Certification Current RN Licensure
in the State employed. Valid CPR Certification. Experience Six
months experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Keywords: Cascadia Services, LLC, Portland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Secora Rehabilitation of Cascadia, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!