Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Skilled Nursing
Company: Prestige Care Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
DAY and EVE
What does the CertifiedMedication Aide do?
You will be providing medication services and directresident care to our terrific residents, assist in medication distribution, maintaininga positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and be a partof a high performing care team. Additionally, you will get to assist our residentswith activities of daily living, housekeeping, laundry and other daily chores.
Why join thePrestige Care Family in the Certified Medication Aide role and what can weoffer you?
1. Responsible for the daily operation of themedication room and medication services as directed by the Director of Nursing(SNF) or Health Services Director (AL) and in accordance with physician orders,state regulations and the nurse practice act.
2. Processes physician medication and treatmentorders in accordance with state regulations and the nurse practice act.
3. Administers and assists with theself-administration of routine and non-routine medications in accordance withphysician orders, state regulations and the nurse practice act.
4. Reports and records changes in residentcondition, incidents and accidents to Director of Nursing (SNF) or HealthServices Director (AL), physician and family member as indicated under thedirection of the Director of Nursing (SNF) or Health Services Director (AL).
5. Routinely communicates with physicians,pharmacies, outside services, residents and families regarding medication andcare services.
6. Provides direct resident care while promotingthe resident's dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents'physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the HSD, ExpressionsCoordinator, or Executive Director.
Education & Experienceyou need to qualify:
Prestige is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Inadherence with state & federal mandates, Prestige Care team members arerequired to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as an condition of employment, unless ateam member qualifies and receives an approved religious or medical exemption.
Glisan Care Center
Information about Glisan Care Center
At Glisan Care Center, we care deeply and are alwayslooking forward to sharing our hearts with new patients, residents and theirfamilies. We work to ensure that each person is comfortable and knows that theywill receive the best care from some of the most experienced professionals inthe industry.
We offer a wide variety of services, and our programsrange from short-term, transitional care to bridge the gap between hospital andhome to long-term placement for those unable to manage in a more independentenvironment. Rehabilitative care and other therapy treatments are available forpatients recovering from hip, knee or cardiac surgeries, as well as strokes,wound care, or other injuries and illnesses following a hospitalization.
Our experienced staff works hard seven days a week tohelp individuals transition from the hospital to home. All programs at Prestigeutilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary approach tohelp residents achieve the highest practicable level of independence and enjoy thebest quality of life.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing +post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communitiesin 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members whoserve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personallytouching their lives every day.
Beginning January 2023, Prestige is excited to offer a great medical plan with low monthly premiums for Full Time (32 hr+) Oregon Skilled Nursing Center employees and dependents!
Oregon SNF Union Employees:
* Nursing Assistant students not employed by Prestige Care Full Time outside of their class will not be benefit eligible as they are not considered employees
DAY and EVE
Keywords: Prestige Care Inc, Portland , Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
here to apply!