Medical Device - Territory Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2023
1st shift Boiler Operator needed for a local growing food
manufacturing company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blair RichieAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $29 - $31 per hourA bit about us:We
are a growing organization made up of businesses that produce and
sell quality products including pasta, peanut butter, granola, and
fruit and nut trail mixes to retail, food service and ingredient
customers.Why join us?We are passionate about the products we make
and take pride in what we do! We believe it's on the inside that
counts. Whether it's inside our packaging or inside our facilities,
you'll find carefully chosen ingredients and people working
together to make the best products possible.Job Details**MUST HAVE
active Boilers License**This is a Day Shift, 7am to 3:30 pm
position Monday thru Friday Summary: The primary job requirements
are to operate and maintenance boilers, install, maintain,
troubleshoot, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures,
piping, boilers, motors, and drives.Essential Duties and
- Perform boiler maintenance routines and document results.
- Validate boiler performance and manage operations.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment in the
facility to ensure proper function and promote efficiency to ensure
breakdowns due to mechanical failures are minimized.
- Ensures that equipment repairs remain functional and are not a
contributor to continued downtime.
- Monitors the boiler for safe and efficient operation.
- Maintain and repair the facility, grounds and equipment.
- Assists mechanics and electricians on specific projects and
other duties of the maintenance department.
- Rebuilds and maintains a wide range of equipment including, but
not limited to motors, pumps, agitators, piping, valves, and
- Evaluates needed repairs and compares costs with potential
outside services to determine the most cost-effective method of
- Reads schematics and diagrams to accurately troubleshoot
electrical, wiring, hydraulic, pneumatic, and piping systems.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as grinder and drill to
repair or fabricate machine parts and fixtures, and tools.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus such as electrical
and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Utilize CMMS to support the maintenance function including
review, execution, and documentation of scheduled/unscheduled work
daily. Ability to check out parts from parts room appropriately and
utilize the CMMS tool to generate work requests as needed.
- Maintains a clean work environment to comply with all GMP and
housekeeping policies.Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings,
gears, and other parts of machinery.Education and Experience
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Boilers license required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent from and accredited
institution and one of the following:o Two-year associate degree or
higher in technical field (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics,
electro-mechanical, controls and automation, etc.)Preferred
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Previous maintenance experience in a food manufacturing
- Previous experience reading blueprints and schematics.
- Previous experience with MIG, TIG, and stick welding.
- Previous experience with power transmission components; belt
drives, chain drives, bearings, motors & gearsInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Portland , Medical Device - Territory Manager, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!