Physical Therapist, Full Time
Company: Adventist Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Adventist Health Tillamook is a critical access medical center
with a Level 4 Trauma Center serving the northern Oregon coast.
When you or a family member need medical attention, we offer
compassionate, whole-person care. Our services include ambulance
and emergency services, clinical outpatient therapy services,
imaging, laboratory, orthopedic surgery, general surgical services,
intensive care, obstetrics, medical spa, transitional care,
rehabilitation, home care and hospice. You can find us close to
home by visiting one of our nine medical offices conveniently
located in Manzanita, Tillamook, Pacific City, Lincoln City,
Vernonia, Sheridan, Estacada and Hoodland, Estacada.-- When
visiting the Tillamook area, you will find breathtaking views of
the Pacific Ocean. Grab a taste of cheese and a scoop of ice cream
with your family at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Afterward, you
can take a drive on the Three Capes Scenic Loop.
Plans and conducts segments of treatment programs designed to
restore and improve physical, social and mental functions, while
meeting department objectives. Serves as co-leader in
interdisciplinary approach to patient groups.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (some certifications will
require Bachelor's): Required
- Master's Degree: Preferred
- Doctorate Degree: Preferred
- Two years' Physical Therapy experience: Preferred
- Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS
OR HS-BLS OR RQIBLS) certification: Required
- Physical Therapist (PT): Required
- Completes evaluations to ensure quality standards and addresses
assessment areas that require attention. Uses appropriate clinical
techniques and tools and establishes individualized treatment plans
- Provides therapy interventions using appropriate treatment
protocols and techniques. Establishes individualized care and
discharge plans and ensures plans are communicated to appropriate
- Completes comprehensive and accurate clinical documentation
within established deadlines.
- Supervises assigned assistants.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our
associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates
receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to,
measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu
vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine
(required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and
annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may
Keywords: Adventist Health, Portland , Physical Therapist, Full Time, Healthcare , Tillamook, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!