Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Clackamas, OR
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Located in Clackamas, ORMore Information about this Job:
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
We're hiring Part-Time & Full-Time Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests
for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and
customer service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
- Emergency Medical Technician training and certification as
required by County to which assigned
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) certification for all EMT
- FEMA ICS 100,200,700 and 800 certifications
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or valid exemption
- Emergency vehicle operation knowledge
- Radio communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of medical supplies and equipment contained
in the vehicle
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions
- Ability to perform the essential job functions
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Valid Oregon State Drivers License
- Acceptable driving record
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Portland , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Clackamas, OR, Healthcare , Sandy, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!