Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Description & Requirements
The Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Department of
Gastroenterology and Hepatology seeks an Interventional Endoscopist
for a new venture at OHSU and their partner hospital in Portland,
OR, Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital. The incoming Interventional
Endoscopist will lead the expansion of the interventional endoscopy
program at Legacy. This nationally ranked hospital offers level I
interventional endoscopy through a community GI practice, but
there's an interest and demand to grow the program. Candidates must
be a board-certified gastroenterologist who has completed an
advanced endoscopy fellowship.
- Specialize solely in advanced procedures as an Interventional
Endoscopist, concentrating on ERCP, EUS, EMR, FNA, ESD, POEM, and
- Be part of an academic organization, enjoy an academic title,
and earn higher compensation than traditional academic GI
- Experience an attractive salary ranging from $450,000 to
- Thrive in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, living and working
in vibrant Portland, Oregon, for a distinguished academic
- Focus on developing strong relationships with other
subspecialty groups within Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and
contributing to a robust clinical program
- OSHU is ranked a Best Medical School in the US (US News)
- Work in a hospital that's nationally ranked and high-performing
in 6 procedures/conditions (US News)Community Information - Live in
the Majestic Pacific Northwest
Environmentally conscious and ranked a Best Place to Live in the US
and a Best Place to Retire (US News), Portland, Oregon, blends the
sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a
small town. Choose from walkable neighborhoods and fantastic
suburbs - all with distinct personalities and charm. You'll also
enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available
in this majestic and magical corner of the country.?
- Portland has an overall grade of A- and is a Best City for
Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites such as the formal
Japanese Garden, Oregon Zoo, and its railway
- An excellent location to explore the 7 wonders of
Oregon-cross-country skiing, wine country, and ocean activities at
- A green city in more ways than one-279+ city parks and No. 2 on
WalletHub's Greenest Cities in America (2022)?
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state, as
well as local colleges and universities?
- No state sales tax, and an international airport that offers
numerous direct flights?
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure -
ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor
Nestled at the junction of two great rivers, ringed by pristine
forests and ancient volcanoes, Oregon's largest city is a great
base for exploring the rugged Northwest while on assignment.
Regularly voted as one of the "most livable cities" in the nation,
Portland boasts a vital arts scene, beautiful parks, an abundance
of microbreweries and a relaxed, unhurried way of life.
About the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted,
innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare
organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves
to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive
Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health
Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Portland , Gastroenterology Physician, Healthcare , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!