Travel Physical Therapist Home Health
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job DescriptionTherapeutic Resources is the PT owned and operated Physical Therapist Travel staffing company you can TRUST to give you honest facts, advice and to help you source your next Physical Therapist job in Portland, OR.Why Therapeutic Resources?
- Local recognition and contracts throughout OR, to include Portland, Medford, Eugene, Salem, Bend, Klamath Falls and Hood River, Pendleton, Coos Bay and Newport. Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist. A family owned business.
- Local contracts with Portland, OR Hospitals.
- First call and leading provider for local Portland Health Care Facilities, since 2000.
- Seasoned and knowledgeable recruiters who have been working in the Portland, OR rehab staffing business for over 12 years.
- An outstanding reputation, great customer service, personal touch and a low pressure approach.
- Low overhead, resulting in higher pay packages to each Physical Therapist.
- A small company culture of honesty, integrity and longevity. We aren't out to make just a single placement. Our goal is to make the best match possible for each therapist based on their skill set and goals.Physical Therapist (PT)- Home Health- Portland, ORPhysical Therapist Travel job opening in a Home Health setting, located in Portland, OR. Working side by side with our local Portland clients.Job:Physical Therapist (PT) TravelRequirements:OR Physical Therapist License, Home Health experience preferred.Wage:Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area Physical Therapists.Job Description:Home HealthBenefits:Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem Physical Therapists, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.Contact at Therapeutic Resources:Therapeutic Resources, email@example.comContact Therapeutic Resources for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.Want to learn more? Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new Physical Therapist jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to do a custom search for you. Give us a call and ask any questions regarding OR Physical Therapist licensing, job details, housing and pay rates for our Physical Therapists! You won't be sorry!Therapeutic Resources is happy to announce that Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith (formerly with PT On Call and OT On Call) have joined our staff. Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith have over 20 years of combined experience through their time at PT On Call and OT On Call staffing medical facilities throughout Portland, Seattle, Spokane and throughout Oregon and Washington.Therapeutic Resources, Inc.Physical Therapist Owned and Operated1939 SW Troon Avenue, Bend, OR 977022674 E. Main Street, Ventura, CA 93003541.389.7499Company DescriptionTherapeutic Resources is a Physical Therapist owned and operated rehab staffing agency. We specialize in placing rehab professionals in travel positions throughout the US and have been in business over 11 years. Our reputation is outstanding and we have many testimonials to support this.We encourage you to view our company video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOhEjxl8dus At Therapeutic Resources we LISTEN to your needs and requests and will only contact you with applicable jobs and information. Our current job listings are viewable on our website at www.therapeuticresources.org.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, Portland, Travel Physical Therapist Home Health, Healthcare, Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!