CNA- Come Grow With Us - We offer Daily Pay - PRN
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: March 18, 2019
We are Growing in Hillsboro! Empres Hillsboro is accepting applications for PRN staff. Need some extra cash? We have a per diem/on call shifts available. It is possible if you wanted full time to flex additional hours to meet your scheduling needs. We have some flexibility. The ideal CNA would come in to assist with dinner, and resident care through the evening. We are easy to find and you will find that Team Work Makes the Dream Work in Our Location. If you want to work, as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) where patient care and quality are our focus, and be a part of a great team, apply now! We Have Daily Pay at this Location! Work Today, Get Paid when you want....no waiting for your hard earned cash until payday! Your money, anytime, anywhere! Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets). CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Qualifications
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- $1500 Sign On Bonus for full time employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate with residents, families and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending) in order to understand, plan, and carryout resident care plans and ADLs.
- Ability to come to work when scheduled, and take the responsibility of providing care to the aging and vulnerable population as a commitment Empres Hillsboro Health & Rehabilitation 1778 NE Cornell Road Hillsboro, Oregon 97124 KEYWORD: certified nurse aide, CNA, NAC, nursing assistant nurse aide, licensed caregiver We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/G/V/D
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Portland , CNA- Come Grow With Us - We offer Daily Pay - PRN, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!