Front Desk Assistant Manager - Crater Lake Lodge
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world s leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver
innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management
and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a
better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet,
including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy
consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively
and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is
recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign
(LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality
Index. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Front Desk Assistant Manager
to support our Front Desk operations at Crater Lake Lodge. Position
Summary:Responsible for ensuring guests' receive excellent customer
service and Front Desk staff are delivering excellent customer
service. Required to maintain excellent communication with guests
and all other departments, including Tour directors and other staff
to ensure excellent customer service standards. Must maintain high
attention to detail and accuracy as well as a high-energy
dedication to customer service, training, and staff
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the hotel while maintaining
a forward looking perspective Integration of front desk, retail and
housekeeping departments into a successful efficient operation
- Supervise up to 12 hourly staff per shift
- Supervise Assistant Front Desk Managers
- Ensure that staff is delivering excellent customer service
- Provide on-going customer service coaching and training to
- Responsible for monitoring comment card program
- Successfully respond to, resolve and record guest issues
- Support all staff, as requested
- Communicate with Housekeeping, Bell Staff and F&B to
facilitate the highest level of guest service
- Assist Operations Manager in ensuring that staff adheres to
policies and procedures
- Assist Operations Manager with any projects or programs
relating directly to customer service
- Assist Operations Manager with walks and moves, as
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Perform all functions of a Front Desk agent as required
- Perform all functions of a Front Desk supervisor as
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures
regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Two year degree in business related field or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English.
- Previous hospitality experience in large, high-end resort
- Previous Front Desk management experience required.
- Computer literacy required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications.
- Previous experience with Springer-Miller Property Management
System or like system desired.
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate motor vehicles is
preferred.Equipment Used: Computer, SMS system, Micros POS systems,
Telephone, Fax Machine, Calculator, Golf Cart,
Photocopier/Printers, Laminator, Hand truck, Pull carts. Associated
topics: beach, bell attendant, bellstand attendant, club, host,
hostess, hotel, lobby, mason, reservations
Keywords: ARAMARK, Portland , Front Desk Assistant Manager - Crater Lake Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!