Seasonal Retail Worker
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Visual Associates/Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of
highly organized and creative individuals. Maintaining a
beautifully merchandised sales floor is key to this position.
You're also incredibly accurate and meticulous. Reporting to the
Assistant Store Manager, Visual/Assistant Store Manager,
Operations, you work as part of a very talented team of associates
who's main goal is to support the sales floor in maintaining and
stocking store displays. You will also be involved with unloading
shipments and processing customer pickups. A positive attitude,
sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every
day. What you'll do:
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining
the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in
order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every
- Assist with display changes under the direction of the
Assistant Store Manager, Visual or Team Leader, Merchandising.
- Assist and support the execution of the store's seasonal and
weekly floor plans under the direction of the Assistant Store
- Maintain and stock the sales floor, including sales counters
and all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the
priorities of stocking, signage and cleaning.
- Participate in the execution of the store window displays.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing the
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders
- Assist the Assistant Store Manager, Visual/Assistant Store
Manager, Operations to complete essential inventory control
functions in an effort to support financial and inventory
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive
attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal
and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store
meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely,
effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of
computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades
and new systems.What you'll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier
merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
weekends and holidays
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Portland , Seasonal Retail Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!