Senior Customer Service Specialist
Company: Northwest Bank
Location: Lake Oswego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary: The Senior Customer Service Specialist's primary
responsibility is to set an example to others by providing superior
service and support to the Bank's commercial and consumer customers
and assist with application for auxiliary treasury service
products, such as ACH, RDC, MDC, Wire Transfers, Positive Pay
(check and ACH), and Bill Pay. Coordination and collaboration with
the service team to ensure customer phone calls, emails, and in
person request are processed in a timely manner. Set a positive
tone and sense of urgency to resolve customer issues by diving
deeper into and problems and communicate possible solutions to
manager. May ask to train others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Bank's Mission,
Vision and Core Values; and provide the Bank's customers with
timely, responsive, and exceptional service in accordance with the
Bank's customer service standards.
- Knowledge and completion of treasury management application,
forms and agreements for customers and internal production team to
facilitate depository services for business customers. Work with
Commercial Banking Support team to ensure customer is taken care
- Proficient understanding of requirements to open a complex and
unique business entity structured deposit accounts, obtaining
required information from customers. May include escrow, property,
or real estate management, HOA, 1031 exchange, and trust accounts.
Complete and accurate CIP, CDD and EDD information is
- Assist retail online banking customer with troubleshooting,
setting up service or unlocking accounts.
- Assist customers in processing financial transactions in
accordance with established policies and procedures
- Scrutinize checks, cash, and customer identification for
authenticity to protect the Bank and customers against fraud
- Expanded functions include customer transaction processing to
include deposits, withdrawals, stop payments, preparation of
official checks, processing service tickets for temp TS increases,
and acceptance of loan payments. Ensure risk management and best
practices are used in the decision-making process.
- May assist CSM to process exception item processing for NSF,
stop payment, hold and non-post items in a timely manner to ensure
Bank does not take a loss due to untimely decisions.
- May be asked to assist or back-up CSM for branch facility
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank policies and procedures,
as well as keeps up-to-date on changes.
- Provide timely and responsive customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 2 years' experience opening
complex business new accounts
- Time management, problem solving, and project management
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of treasury services products and services
- Knowledge of deposit policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills including Windows-based software, word
processing and spreadsheet applications, internet usage, email, and
- Commercial online banking knowledge experience
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
consistent with Bank's customer centric philosophy
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks at an individual level
under a variety of conditions and constraints with minimal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Northwest Bank, Portland , Senior Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Lake Oswego, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!