Experienced Housekeeping Room Attendant
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their
unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with
Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service
attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be
the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in
every job strives to capture moments when they can provide
memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life
Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help
our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just
some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Skamania Lodge has introduced the most competitive housekeeping
wages in the area. Our goal is to invite you in at the level you
are at. We want to pay you well for your current skill set and set
benchmarks for you to reach that will allow you to work towards
building your career and making the money you deserve. Entry level
applicants are accepted too, we can train you to be a part of the
How does it work?
- Your experience and references will help determine where you
start and YOU will determine where you go!
- As your skill set increases, and you meet achievable
attendance, performance and productivity ratings, you will be able
to earn more money and progress through the specialized structure
that can earn you up to $20 an hour. We know you can be that
- You determine what you get paid!
- Set your goals and you can soar with us in this benefited
position, while you enjoy discounts on lodging, education, phone
bills, pet insurance, tickets, regular Columbia employee store
- Reach a new level in the first 6 months.
Let us help you build your career and resume while you enjoy all
the perks and a culture that celebrates your achievements. We love
to give away cash and prizes when we recognize you. Maybe you will
be the next NEW EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHTED ASSOCIATE or EMPLOYEE of the
MONTHDinner is on us and your own cushy parking spot and $100 in
your pocket! Be a part of the team and community that sees you as
an essential part of Skamania Lodge's success.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to
join our Housekeeping team. The ideal candidate creates a memorable
experience for our guests through their attention to detail and
care they take in preparing and maintaining the guest rooms.
Experienced housekeepers who excel in their roles have the
possibility of growing into supervisory or management positions
such as Housekeeping Supervisors, or Managers and even Executive
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked
- Proper utilization of equipment supplies and guest
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of assigned guest
- Daily changing and inspection of linens and towels, following
the standards set forth in the Green Program
- Practice safety standards and be aware of safety hazards, (i.e.
broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and
suspicious persons) and properly reporting as found
- Respect for guests' property should always be
- Responsible care of equipment
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to
maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for
issuance of rooms
- Remain alert, courteous, and helpful to the guests and
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor
What are we looking for?
- This level requires experience of at least 1+ years
- 2 Professional References Required
- Excellent attendance
- Time management skills
- Ability to train others if required
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on
floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position
and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate
equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust
pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Portland , Experienced Housekeeping Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Stevenson, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!