JORY AM Bartender
Company: Allison Inn & Spa
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJORY is the signature restaurant at The Allison
Inn & Spa. Our creative fine dining menus accentuate the native
flavors of the Willamette Valley with a strong influence on
seasonal, farm-to-table agriculture. Each morning ripe vegetables
are picked to be woven into the daily menu plan.Wage of $14.75/hr +
Duties and Responsibilities
- A hospitality-minded Bartender with an interest in wine,
liquor, mixology, and barmanship
- Must be able to operate a computerized POS till and make
- Change kegs, carry cases of wine/spirits and lift heavy
- Help developing drink lists using local products.
- Open the bar daily. Be responsible for a bar till each
- Stock the bar including glassware, fruit, snacks, beer, liquor,
spirits. As well as completing all assigned sidework as required;
prior, during and after shift.
- Participates with manager to complete accurate inventories on
all wine, spirits, beer and bar supplies in the restaurant, service
bar and the restaurant storage areas.
- Responsible for guest service at the bar and making drinks for
the restaurant, lounge and pool area.
- Monitor service levels in the bar & lounge areas.
- Prepare drinks according to Jory recipe specifications, quickly
- Wash glassware carefully and quickly in a three sink system as
well as the bar dishwasher.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness per Jory and Oregon state
- Serve as liaison with front desk and restaurant managers
regarding guests needs and comments.
- Close bar down including running sales reports, completing
check out, and dropping the bar till bank.
- Break down bar and clean all smallwares, mats and
- Measured pour tests
- POS computerized tillsJob Skills/Requirements/Qualifications
- 2 years experience bartending in a restaurant, hotel bar or
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Current OLCC License.
- State of Oregon Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to work a flexible AM schedule to include weekends, and
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members.
- An enthusiastic, positive demeanor and desire to provide
exceptional guest service .
- Clear Background Check / Drug Screening (excluding THC)Working
- Standing and walking, with occasional bending, reaching, or
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Keywords: Allison Inn & Spa, Portland , JORY AM Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Newberg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!