House Attendant - Skamania Lodge
Company: Benchmark Skamania Lodge
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!Benchmark Pyramid is a strong
believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great
benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsWe are seeking detail
oriented, responsible, and naturally helpful individuals to join
our team. This role supports the housekeepers to ensure that rooms
are cleaned with efficiency, thoughtfulness, and deliberation. At
Skamania Lodge, we hold our team to a high standard, and we
celebrate those who want to grow and develop. Have the potential to
grow and earn more as you progress through our Housekeeping
Program. Room Attendants are a major key into a successful and
productive operation. What you will have an opportunity to do: Your
- Deliver items to guestrooms.
- Stock linen closets.
- Support Room Attendants by stocking linen throughout the
- Follow all safety/chemical standards.
- Empty trash from Room Attendant carts at the end of shift.
- Assists with cleaning the guest rooms if unexpected need occurs
after the Room Attendants are gone for the day or room
- Strip vacant/dirty rooms.
- Performs cleaning tasks on assigned floors, including
vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and collecting garbage.
- Assist guests and other staff members as needed.
- Shift is 8:30am-5pm What are we looking for?
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions both verbally
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of your
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to frequently stand, walk, bend, push,
pull, and carry up to 40 lbs. Benchmark Hospitality is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual
compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique
to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years &
depth of experience, certifications and specific office location.
This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor
Keywords: Benchmark Skamania Lodge, Portland , House Attendant - Skamania Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Stevenson, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!