Posted on: January 27, 2023
We're looking for outgoing and energetic Shift Managers to join our
fun and fast paced team!
This position is an entry-level, supervisory position at Wendy's,
so by taking on this role, you're taking your first big step to a
potentially huge restaurant management career.
The ideal Shift Manager is a confident decision-maker who is ready
to learn. He or she has experience in fast food and/or restaurant
work and is an excellent communicator-both in written form and
verbally. The Shift Manager is willing to lead a team during each
shift and help train team membersShift Managers are a critical part
of our restaurant leadership team. Shift Managers work with
restaurant management to provide the direction and training
required on every shift to exceed our customer's expectations.
Wendy's Shift Managers:
- Inspire Crew members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for
both employees and customers
- Grow management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Foster a Team atmosphere
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures and safe
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels
- Provide proper training for team members
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer
service and meet and/or exceed both company and customer
- Maintain a professional appearance while providing excellent
customer service with the Wendy's fast food restaurant team
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
- Previous food/customer service experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Flexible availability
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Up-beat and engaging personality
- Able to lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Willing to work a 40 - 50 hour week
- Open availability to cover opening/closing shifts throughout
the 7 day work week
Bring your talents, friendly attitude, and expertise to our
franchise of 87 restaurants. You'll find opportunities, rewards and
Why Choose Wendy's
Wendy's has a strong support system, which is critical to our
success. The people in our organization are the most important
element to this success. Wendy's is looking for qualified people to
start their careers with us as manager trainees, shift leaders,
crew leaders, and crew members. Your responsibilities can steadily
progress, until you take over as manager of a million-dollar-plus
(on average) operation.
At Wendy's, quality is our recipe. You'll see it in everything that
we do from the food we serve to the people that we hire. We are
committed to making our employees the best with a quality salary,
training program, benefits package and great work environment. If
you are ready to meet the exciting challenges at Wendy's, we want
to talk with you!
Wendy's goal is to be better than the rest, with high quality,
great tasting food, clean comfortable surroundings and fast
friendly service. Quality is the focus of every aspect of our
operations and the philosophy of every one of our employees. It is
the dedication to quality that makes Wendy's a leader in the
quick-service restaurant industry and a favorite of consumers.
If you are ready for exciting challenges and great rewards, apply
today at Wendy's. It's not just another jobit's a rewarding
Keywords: Wendy's, Portland , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!