Housekeeper - Skilled Nursing
Company: Prestige Care - Park Forest Care Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
What does the Housekeeperdo?
In short, you would be cleaning resident rooms, as wellas the
general community/care center to ensure safety and cleanliness.
Wantyour housekeeping skills, background, and hard work to matter?
This is it!
In this job, everyday you will...
1. Cleans, straightens and picks up trash incommons areas, offices
and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets,plumbing fixtures,
mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean, straightens and picks up trash inresident rooms to
including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors andsurfaces,
replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on aroutine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in asafe, comfortable,
and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal itemssafe.
5. Cleans spills, soiled areas, and otherconditions as observed or
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materialsaccording to product
instructions and department procedure.
7. Cleans exterior windows, patios, or otheroutside areas as
Education & Experienceyou need to qualify:
- Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilitiesrole a plus,
specifically in a multi-unit environment
- Experience working with the senior populationhelpful,
specifically in a healthcare environment
- Must be able to perform essential job dutieswith or without
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what
can we offer you?
- The ability to work in a welcoming, home-like setting with
like-minded healthcare providers
- The ability to serve on the leadership team at the
- Your work hard work and expertise matters here - you are
ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and
their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a
thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that!
- Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with
over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not
too big. You are known here
Ways you can advancebeyond the Housekeeper role:
Once you master this role, you could consider LeadHousekeeper,
Resident Services Director, Maintenance Director, CertifiedNursing
Assistant, or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise topersonally
touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on
ourcore values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that
are at thecenter of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforcethat represents all of us, coming from
different experiences, cultures,backgrounds, and viewpoints.
Inclusion is the way we treat one another and howwe celebrate what
makes us different.
Prestige is proud to be an EqualEmployment Opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race,religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, orrelated medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression,age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability,or other applicable legally protected
Inadherence with state & federal mandates, Prestige Care team
members arerequired to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as an condition
of employment, unless ateam member qualifies and receives an
approved religious or medical exemption.
Park Forest Care Center
Information About Park Forest Care Center
Tucked away behind the big, beautiful rhododendron bushesand within
a landscaped woodland setting, Park Forest is a quiet
skillednursing and rehabilitation center located just off
Interstate 205. We arewithin a few miles of Portland Providence
Medical Center, Adventist MedicalCenter and just over five miles
from Legacy Emanuel Hospital. Our center isclose to the foot of
Portland's Rocky Butte and behind The Grotto (NE PortlandCatholic
Who Is PrestigeCare?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing +
post-acutecare centers, as well as assisted living and memory care
communities in 8Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members who serve thousandsof residents, where we have
the privilege of personally touching their livesevery day.
Beginning January 2023, Prestige is excited to offer a great
medical plan with low monthly premiums for Full Time (32 hr+)
Oregon Skilled Nursing Center employees and dependents!
Oregon SNF Union Employees:
- Employee Only: $35/month
- Employee & Spouse: $70/month
- Employee & Family: $105/month
Oregon SNF Non-Union Employees:
- Employee Only: $75/month
- Employee & Spouse: $200/month
- Employee & Family: $300/month
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- A choice of health plans - Kaiser Permanente or Regence
- Coverage begins the first of the month after start date
- Preventative care covered at 100% /Generic Rx covered at
100%/Office Visit Co-pay $20
- Vision - VSP/Dental - Delta
- Employer paid Life and AD&D
- 401k w/company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off Program/Paid holidays
- Annual wage increases
- Scholarship/Tuition reimbursement
* Nursing Assistant students not employed by Prestige Care Full
Time outside of their class will not be benefit eligible as they
are not considered employees
Keywords: Prestige Care - Park Forest Care Center, Portland , Housekeeper - Skilled Nursing, Hospitality & Tourism , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!