Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Full Time Remote
Company: MLK Community Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are interested please email email@example.comPosition
SummaryThe hospital recruiter will be responsible for all clinical
and non-clinical recruitment and the execution of recruitment
strategies. This will be achieved by creating, developing and
executing cost effective creative sourcing, recruiting and
retention strategies that attract talented and highly motivated
employees. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring the
hospital is hiring the best possible talent while making an impact
on employee retention. The recruiter will be responsible for
championing/advocating the hospital's mission, vision, and
values.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for full cycle RN and related clinical/non clinical
sourcing and recruitment up to the Director level.
- Proactively implement new recruitment strategies and course
correct depending on outcomes.
- Ability to manage up to 75 requisitions concurrently and close
200-300 hires annually.
- Responsible for all phases of the recruiting and hiring cycle,
including consulting with hiring manager to determine needs
analysis and develop a recruiting strategy.
- Coordinate, promote, attend, and participate in recruitment
- Develops, builds and maintains relationships with viable
candidates through ongoing communication and managing future
interest candidate pipelines.
- Acts as an ambassador for the organization at events,
conferences, professional/community associations both locally and
- Create job requisitions and job postings in ATS, and assist
with other steps in the workflow process
- Builds applicant sources to attract candidates by researching
and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies,
recruiters, social media, and internet sites; providing
organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making
presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Oversee job advertisements and job board postings and be serve
as a liaison with contracted agencies.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and
applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on
consistent set of qualifications.
- Increase organization attractiveness by recommending new
policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation
practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and changing
legislations as it relates to recruitment
- Coordinates new hire orientation information as needed
- Assist the department and team with special projects as it
relates to HR functions.
- Keeps-in-touch with candidates in the pre and post offer stage
to insure successful on-boarding occurs.
- Maintain general recruitment email inbox and phone as
- Participate in implementation of ongoing improvement
initiative; moving from manual to automotive recruitment
- Create and maintain recruitment scorecard and Recruiting
- Assist with recruitment budget and produce ROI reporting for
recruitment strategies and investments.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Minimum of 4 years healthcare recruitment experience,
preferably hospital recruitment.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and
- Kronos ATS experience preferred.
- Special Skills/Knowledge
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the high confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with
- The ability to work with teams in different offices and promote
- Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and
professional work styles as well as changing work
- Problem-solving and results-focused professional
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task and handle multiple
candidates at one time during various stages of the pre and post
Keywords: MLK Community Healthcare, Portland , Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Full Time Remote, Human Resources , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!