Payroll Specialist (Hybrid Remote)
Company: Hibbett Sports
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are hiring a new Payroll Specialist at our Corporate Office
in Birmingham, AL! As the Payroll Specialist, you are responsible
for compiling and processing payroll data, processing garnishments,
maintaining taxes, maintaining payroll records, and calculating
payrolls for multi-states. Looking for experienced professional who
has full-cycle payroll processing experience, Workday software
experience, and local and multistate tax experience.This is a
hybrid role working 50% in office and 50% from home. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for multi-states.
- Computation of pay according to company policy.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Process garnishments, child support orders, tax levies.
- Prepare and complete all payroll, incentives, bonus pay and
moving expense checks.
- Assist Payroll Supervisor as needed.
- Set up and enter employees' direct deposits and pay cards.
- Adjust payroll errors, including adjusting payroll hours.
- Set up w-4 taxes and change of addresses for employees.
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by
ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control
procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of
potential fraud risk.QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years' experience in full-cycle payroll processing
- Local and multistate tax experience required.
- Workday software experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and
Keywords: Hibbett Sports, Portland , Payroll Specialist (Hybrid Remote), Human Resources , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!