Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
RecruiterOregon, Washington, Idaho, UtahTelecommute/Teleflex
Option - Occasional office work for team meetingsAs a Recruiter at
Cambia, you will advance our brands across numerous markets and
professional communities to promote Cambia as an employer of
choice. You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying highly
qualified candidates for mid-level management and professional
positions. You will also participate in the development of
recruitment strategies for business divisions.Preferred Key
- Experience in technology recruiting and/or business
- Workday ATSThe Recruiter would preferably have:
- 5 years of experience recruiting mid-level management and
- Degree in Human Resources or Business is a plusYour Role:
- Consult with hiring managers prior to posting open positions to
determine job specifications, competencies, and to develop
- Recruit and source qualified applicants for assigned
- Prescreen and refer qualified candidates to hiring
- Coordinate and manage all communications with hiring managers
and applicants through all stages of the recruitment process to
include interviews, reference and background checking, negotiation,
offer and closing process.
- Manage job requisition process from posting through
coordination of document retention.
- Ensure that the recruiting system is maintained with current
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all
candidates, searches, hiring manager interview notes/interactions,
and other recruiting activities for legal compliance purposes.
- Participate in the development of recruiting strategies
designed to meet the forecasted staffing needs for the business
- Maintain knowledge of employment trends and markets in order to
adjust hiring plans and forecasts.
- Continually build strong working relationships with hiring
managers and other team members that lead to successes with
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for
current and future positions, using internal and external
databases, internet research, cold calling, networking, and other
methods as appropriate to promote Cambia as a company of
- Participate in job fairs and other community events to promote
the Cambia brand and current job opportunities.
- Participate on project teams.What You Bring:
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting including, but not
limited to, research and candidate sourcing using traditional and
non-traditional methods, pre-screening, referring qualified
candidates, networking, relationship management, job analysis, wage
and salary trends.
- Experience recruiting for finance roles or supporting a finance
team highly desirable
- Experience in sourcing techniques including on-line and passive
- Experience with recruiting/applicant tracking database
- Experience recruiting in the health care insurance industry
- Working knowledge of employment laws (i.e., Title VII,
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication as
well as strong influencing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management expertise with
attention to detail in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage competing demands, accept
feedback and be extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. MS Office, HRIS, Outlook).
- Ability to educate and influence hiring decisions.
- Ability to influence hiring management to move quickly in the
selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top
candidates.Not all applicants will have skills that match this job
description exactly. Cambia values diverse experiences in other
industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required
qualifications to apply. While having "desired" qualifications make
for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative
experiences to also apply. If your career hasn't followed a
traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Cambia.
We are always looking for people who will bring something new to
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Portland , Recruiter, Human Resources , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...