Sr. Systems Administrator
Company: CorVel Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description: CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health
management and billing technology is looking for an energetic Sr.
System Administrator. This Sr. System Administrator will be part of
the Enterprise Service and Device Management Team, with a focus on
managing all aspects of Corvel's implementation of the Privileged
Access Workstation (PAW) and Tier security model. About CorVel
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management
solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and
disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and
has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991.
Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us
to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our
clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong,
supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core
values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and
Teamwork (ACE-IT!). A comprehensive benefits package is available
for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP)
w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings
Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal
Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and
paid time off. Major responsibilities include:
- Design, create and maintain Privileged Access
- Design, create and maintain virtual jump boxes.
- Provide direct support for PAW related issues.
- Ensure PAW devices meet all standards and controls.
- Package and update required software for PAW and jump box
- Work with a team and independently with minimal
- Mentor and provide support to tier 3 desktop support and team
- Advanced experience (5+ years) using Microsoft System Center
Configuration Manager to manage desktop imaging, software
deployment, device configuration, and software updates.
- Advanced experience (5+ years) in desktop operating system
image design and configuration.
- Experience with creating PowerShell scripts to manage,
configure, gather information, and remediate servers and end user
- Deep knowledge of modern Windows Operating Systems, including
Windows 10 and Windows Server up to Windows Server 2019.
- Experience implementing application whitelisting using Windows
AppLocker or WDAC.
- Demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing
- Ability to complete assigned tasks by deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft's PAW technology" a
- Ability to create automation/scripts to solve problems and
decrease the number of mundane/repetitive tasks.
- Experiencing managing SCCM OSD and/or MDT.
- Experience with Windows Hyper-V running on Windows 10
- Experience managing devices with Microsoft Intune.
- Experience implementing system hardening using Windows Security
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skillset.
- Experience creating reports using SQL Server Reporting
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop operating system
- College Degree, Microsoft Certification, or relevant work
Keywords: CorVel Corporation, Portland , Sr. Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!