Lead Quadient Programmer
Company: KMA Human Resources Consulting LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
MPX is looking for a high energy professional to join our
awesome team as a Lead Quadient Programmer . MPX operates a complex
automated document processing environment that involves ingesting
and processing client data and delivering that data to print and
digital fulfilment through automation, with integration to our
cloud document management and production operations platforms using
a comprehensive API. The Lead Quadient Programmer will be
accountable for transforming client data into print or web ready
files, ensuring client requirements are properly established and
met, and identifying and resolving technical obstacles delaying the
team from meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLA), as well as
assisting with back end application design and development on the
API platforms. They will be the subject matter expert for other
developers on requirement outlines, code commits, publishing,
serving as a validation point for their work and mentoring on
development best practices. Job Duties:
- Personalize client solutions by architecting and implementing
document rendering applications and associated web applications and
APIs using PHP, PDFLib, and MySQL programming language.
- Build and maintain workflows using automation software and
Crawford composition tools.
- Design, build and maintain PDFlib document composition
applications and PHP web applications/APIs.
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning
system features and functionality.
- Provide code maintenance and system upgrades to maximize
- Work directly with the senior management to deliver new project
- Collaborate closely and communicate effectively with team
members in an Agile environment.
- Mentor team members with less experience in development best
- Participate in client meetings as a technical resource.
- Be hands on, resolving issues as assigned and escalating
appropriately as needed.
- Look for ways to improve the process, eliminate technical debt,
and modernize software and systems.
- Prioritize tasks according to business and client needs.
- Perform other duties as needed for our clients and team.
- 5-10 years of programming experience as a PHP developer, fluent
in object-oriented application design and development.
- Expertise with PHP, PDFlib, Automate, MySQL, SFTP, Amazon Web
Services, Linux, PDF/PS.
- Background in digital print or direct mailing a strong
- A deep set of troubleshooting, problem-solving and diagnostic
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with evolving
- Be self-directed, continuously looking for ways to improve
work, eager to learn, with the ability to absorb information
- An ability to think ahead and plan a project and prepare action
plans to achieve desired results.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and collaboration
- Excellent follow through with a high sense of urgency. Total
Rewards, with a competitive salary, include (not all benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays + paid time off
- STD, LTD + life insurance
- Onsite fitness facility
- Receive training, coaching and advancement opportunities
- Be part of a world-class team with an adventurous spirit! About
MPX MPX is a Maine based technology company, that provides
statement and billing solutions to organizations across many
industries. Our clients choose MPX because we have an unquenchable
thirst to bring them innovative ideas, process improvements, and
cost savings that make them look like superstars. MPX has earned
Best Places to Work in ME for 2020 and many prior years. Safety is
a priority and we have established a robust COVID-19 prevention
protocol. Bottom line, we get things done and have fun doing it! NO
PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE MPX is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: KMA Human Resources Consulting LLC, Portland , Lead Quadient Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!