Mid-Level Web Developer
Company: Harlo Agency
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MId-Level Web Developer - Starting Salary $65K
Harlo Interactive is seeking a passionate and experienced
full-stack web developer to work on a variety of web-based
projects. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to
work independently and as part of a small multi-disciplinary team.
You must possess exceptional time management, communication skills,
the ability to work in a fast pace environment, and be willing to
put in the extra time if needed.
- Effectively interpret and understand client functional needs,
communicating a technical point of view clearly and as needed.
- Lead and/or participate in developing new websites and digital
solutions based on design assets provided by our creative team. You
will collaborate with strategists and designers on the desired
functionality and overall user experience to create an outstanding
- Engineer in Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, and proficient in
- Take a mobile-first approach to ensure a 360-degree user
- Collaborate with other developers, account managers, and
designers to continually challenge work standards and elevate
- Work closely with the visual design team to ensure web grids,
resolutions, and standards are adhered to.
- Ensure all web applications follow ADA compliance and SEO best
- Effectively manage digital assets and treat confidential
information with the utmost respect.
- Extensively evaluate and test code for quality, consistency,
and functionality. Utilize Browserstack or other tools to ensure a
consistent user experience across all supported browsers.
- Provide technical support for new and existing websites and
applications, working with the team to maximize efficiency.
- Continually innovate and push yourself and your fellow team
members to be better.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5+ years of prior full-stack web development experience
- 1-3+ year Shopify development experience
- Expert knowledge of React, React Native, PHP (Laravel
- Expert knowledge of browser testing tools (BrowserStack
- Understanding of responsive grids (Bootstrap), API -
Integrations, ADA compliance, etc.
- Experience with source control and build management tools;
preferably Git and Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Photoshop,
- A solid portfolio demonstrating strong experience developing
visually rich web interfaces
- Enjoy working as a part of a small and dynamic team
- Must be willing to hustle!
- Must be able to work full-time.
- Must have reliable transportation to our Portland, OR
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
without a visa or sponsorship.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any applicable
code/work samples/portfolio to .
Strictly no recruiters or agencies.
Keywords: Harlo Agency, Portland , Mid-Level Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!