SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant Reporting and Analytics AMS
Posted on: May 17, 2022
SuccessFactors Senior Consultant Reporting and Analytics -
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new
technology-enabled methods and processes, a solutions builder, a
roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative
environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your
Our Human Capital as a Service practice has been growing since 2014
with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our team works
on the cutting-edge, building and delivering the next generation of
HR applications and services to our clients. Our practice brings
together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering
to create sustained relationships with our clients.
We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's
possible. If this describes you, consider an opportunity with our
Human Capital as a Service team!
About SAP/SuccessFactors Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To
stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human
Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that
are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend
organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps
organizations to move faster, adapt quicker, learn more rapidly
while embrace a dynamic workforce.
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want
to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate
ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated
by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed
solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and
development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015
Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America
Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP
SuccessFactors partner in North America.
Work you'll do
As a Success Factors Senior Consultant Reporting and Analytics, you
will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve
the most pressing issues facing their HR functions today
- Advising clients on reporting verses analytics and how to move
through their journey.
- Assisting clients in designing and building operational and
advanced reports and dashboards.
- Leading reporting and analytics workstreams for clients across
- Leading report rationalization efforts to create a report
catalog, data definitions, and administrator dashboards.
- Leading report optimization projects to help clients realize
the full potential of SAP and SuccessFactors reporting and
- Serving as an advisor to other SAP SuccessFactors
post-production support clients utilizing your expertise and
knowledge of People Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Maintaining and advancing your knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors
Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud product capabilities,
limitations, and roadmap.
- Demonstrating your ability to develop complex calculated fields
and troubleshoot report and performance issues.
- Understanding and troubleshooting security issues.
- Interacting with client subject matter experts to ensure
optimal use and return on investment.
- Supporting and leading colleagues to deliver the highest
quality service to our clients and contribute to the overall
success of the project.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key
deliverables are always accurate.
- Serving as a mentor to junior staff
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with
both the client and project team that will contribute to your
growth and development.
- 4+ years of experience working in SAP HCM Reporting and
- 2+ years of experience leading a workstream.
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Products such as
PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (While up to 30% travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big
4 firms supporting enterprise clients.
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics Certification
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
Possible locations : New York, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange
County, Sacramento, San Diego, Parsippany, Rosslyn, McLean, Boston,
Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philadelphia,
Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami,
Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati,
Phoenix, Indianapolis, St Louis, Nashville
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page
Keywords: Deloitte, Portland , SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant Reporting and Analytics AMS, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!