Senior Software Developer Remote - .NET, C#, Python
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Senior Software Developer - .NET, C#, Python with
5+ years experience, please read on! We are a dynamic and fast
growing financial services company with over 60 years of experience
service customers nationwide. Our company provides retirement,
employee benefits, and life insurance products. Company values
drive our success, we are guided by the principles of value,
transparency, and sustainability by doing right for our customers,
communities and employees. Join our team as we become the next
national player in the industry.What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain business systems.
- Design, implement, and document cloud-native systems.
- Perform integration/configuration as required.
- Plan and coordinate DevOps tasks between various technical
environments and coordinate within large system
- Accurately estimate and deliver assigned tasks.
- Provide day-to-day production support. Perform urgent problem
resolution, including 24x7 on-call support.
- Analyze functional application design and develop/test detailed
programs for complex components.
- Participate in requirements definition, design walkthroughs,
and code reviews.
- Utilize best practice automated testing and DevOps
practice.What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years experience
- DevOpsWhat's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible remote or hybrid arrangements
- 401k and up to 6% match
- PTO + Vacation + Sick Days + Flex Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Donation Matches
- Caregiver Support
- Critical Illness & Accident Coverage
- Office Stipends
- Wellness Programs
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- College Tuition Assistance Programs
- Professional Education Funding Program
- Personal & Career Development Resources
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Programs
- Financial & Legal Resources
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance ProgramsSo, if you are a Senior
Software Developer - .NET, C#, Python with experience, please apply
today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For
additional information about available benefits, please contact
Hanna FrauenEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : HF1-1689112 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Hanna Frauen -
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Portland , Senior Software Developer Remote - .NET, C#, Python, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!