Backend Software Engineer, Senior (Fully Remote)
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Employment Type: Based on preference, we offer full-time +
benefits, or contract to hire.
Job Purpose: Join the LTK Family! As a part of the Brand Platform
Engineering team, you will help us on our mission to be the largest
digital marketing platform powered by influencers. Our platform
currently empowers over 5,000 brands across the globe to engage
with their desired audience through our network of over 100,000
influencers. We are looking for talented senior developers who are
passionate about tackling challenging features and interesting
problems at scale. You'll be working with a team of highly
motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on creating an
innovative new marketplace platform to connect brands to the right
influencers through proprietary data and actionable insight.
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile
- Building enterprise level system integrations.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough
- Write very high-quality code that is robust and easy to
maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced and agile development
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers,
demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- History of designing and building highly scalable distributed
systems and processes in a cloud environment.
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among
- Experience working in a containerized environment (preferably
- 3+ years of experience writing services in Golang.
- Have built scalable internal and public-facing APIs (REST,
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth).
- Comfortable shipping code multiple times per day.
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to model and conceptualize the integrations across
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice To Have
- Experience with EMR, Redshift, S3, Glue ETL (Scala),
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and
- Experience designing or building cart and checkout
- Proven experience designing and scaling relational
- Knowledge of domain-driven design.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are
considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Portland , Backend Software Engineer, Senior (Fully Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!