Fully Remote - Java Developer
Company: DIVERSANT, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Team is based in New York City,
NY. Work is remote.Type: Contract - 12 months plusCompensation:
Open rates. Willing to consider all.We have a hiring event for our
client on Thursday, June 16th. Our client is a major bank. There
will be many hiring managers looking to make offers to fill their
developer openings.ONE ROUND (30-45 minute) INTERVIEW - IMMEDIATE
DECISION IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INTERVIEW.W2 ONLY - all visas are
accepted: H1B transfer, OPT, H4, and all othersMULTIPLE
OPENINGSHere are 3 reasons why you should seriously consider these
roles:1 - Get immediate feedback/decision on the spot after the
interview2 - Great work-life balance3 - Company ranked high in 2021
for "Best places to work in IT"Important Facts for you:
- Industry: Major Bank
- Duration: 12 months plus
- Locations: Fully Remote (team based in NYC)
- Interview process: 1 round interview
- Rate: No limit. We are accepting all market rates.We are
seeking a developer who would be playing a role of a programmer who
can create tools for auto analyzing and improving data quality and
deliver some of the bank-wide initiatives, regulatory reporting,
and platform stability initiatives in the post trade processing
space. These are large, distributed enterprise applications and
experience with comparable systems is important. The role
expectation is to drive End-to-end business deliveries by closely
working with global counterparts.Skills
- Programming experience with Java, C++, or Python
- Strong in OOPs and design patterns
- Experience in building support tools for production support and
provide assistance as needed.
- Ability to work in fast development environment and quickly
adapt to the changes.
- Experience/ Knowledge in Agile development methodology
- Test Driven Development using JUnit / Eclipse / Ant /
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Strong in business/software analysis and data analysis.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial spirit and be a
self-starter who can work well both independently and with a global
- Excellent communication skills.Requirements
- Education : Bachelor of Science - Computer Science or
- Certifications If Any : Preferably in java
- Experience Range : 6 to 8 years
- Mandatory skills : Python or Java
- Desired skills : Python, Shell scripting, Any RDBMS, or
Object-Oriented DatabaseEEOC: We are committed to equal employment
opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion,
ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital
status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or
gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: DIVERSANT, LLC, Portland , Fully Remote - Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!